The Execution

Y/N'S POV:

As I walked towards the station my mind was running in circles around me, would he really kill Lafayette if I was even a second late? How would he do it? Slow and Painful? Quick and painless? These thoughts corrupted my mind like a gory fantasy of mine. Was Thomas finally taking over my body to the point I was thinking the same as him? No, I refuse to believe that I would ever stoop to that disgusting level of his. I walked closer to the police station, could I get away with telling them the truth? Or even the lie? I can barely speak without stumbling over my words, was someone watching me. Something never felt right when I was on my own ever since I heard about Thomas in the first place. I opened the door to the station and immediately everyone's eyes met mine. I stood in silence starting to shake in fear of messing up the instructions I was given by my "lover". "Um excuse me? Are you alright? Can I help you?" The police officer went to put his hand on my shoulder but I moved back quickly, the image of Thomas killing him for touching me. "Can we go somewhere private and speak? Everyone is staring at me." I spoke silently and the cop felt the worry in my tone and saw it in how i was standing. He led me to a room and closed all the blinds and doors so no one could see or hear what we were doing or talking about. For the first time in months, I felt safe from the torture I had been going through. I sat in silence before the cop spoke, "Alright, may I ask your name and what's going on?" I looked up with teared eyes and opened my mouth. "Do not react, do not say anything just nod your head if you understand, ok?" I was worried that even though Thomas wasn't there he could hear me. The cop nodded and then I continued, "I am Y/n, the missing person. I was kidnapped by Thomas Jefferson." I told my story and the cop stayed calm and continued nodding, showing he was listening to every word that came out of my mouth. I told him the address of where I was being held and how there was probably millions of cameras stationed outside of the home keeping everyone away. I wasn't afraid to tell him about how Thomas would no doubt try to kill anyone who tried to take me away. Immediately the cop knew what to do and spoke. "Thank you for coming to us. Here's what'll happen. We will get you to go back to the house, we will follow far behind you with no lights or sounds. When you get to the house and he comes out, we need you to get him to step outside for any reason. We will come through the back and surround you guys. Then you will run in the house, lock him out and wait. Understand?" I nodded my head and smiled happily. Someone was finally going to free me and my friends from this hell we have been living in.

THOMAS'S POV:

Why was it taking so long? I was watching the clock like it was my lifeline. It should not take this long to say a simple statement. Before I could get too worried, I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and looked through the peep hole to see y/n standing there. I quickly opened the door and grabbed her wrist. "Why did it take you so long?! I was starting to get worried you ran off!" I laughed maniacally before seeing the fear in her eyes, I let go and sighed. "I'm sorry dear, I didn't mean to scare you." Y/n wasn't scared from him, they were scared cause they didn't know how they were going to get him to step out of the house, however, they started to get dizzy and fell back on the ground passing out. I gasped and ran out bending down in front of them, lifting their head. "Y/n! Wake up please! I'm sorry!" As this was happening the police approached the back of the house and started to surround them, they knew they couldn't get him locked out now, so they had to be very careful. I couldn't handle it, why weren't they waking up? I heard footsteps and looked up looking around me, not seeing anyone. However, I heard a click and looked down. Y/n was looking at me with wild eyes holding a gun. "You thought...I wouldn't tell the police about you? You thought I would listen to a single damn thing you said? No. Welcome to reality, you can't have everything you wish for." The police stepped out and pointed guns at me from every angle, one came out of the door and pressed a gun to the back of my head. I moved away and held my hands up, "Well played my dear...." The police officer came up behind me and handcuffed me, slamming me into the wall. "You're disgusting." He spat in my face and all I could do was smile, before I was being dragged away into a car. Y/n watched me and smiled; I could see the insanity behind their eyes. I knew I had corrupted their mind; it was only a matter of time.

HI EVERYONE, I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING A CHAPTER, THINGS HAVE GOTTEN REALLY CRAZY RECENTLY. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS EXTRA LONG CHAPTER FOR A BIT. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE CHRISTMAS RELATED. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING THANKSGIVING. I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO POST MORE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH DUE TO THE JOB AND SCHOOL I'M BALANCING BETWEEN. IF THERE IS A POINT THAT I CAN'T POST AT ALL, JUST KNOW I AM THINKING ABOUT YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL.