The Death Of A Friend

3rd PERSON POV:
Y/n was sitting on the couch watching tv, they didn't watch the news when lafayette or Herc were around cause they always stopped them for some reason. Tonight was the night, Herc and Laf went to the market to get some groceries. Y/n turned on the tv and watched the news. "Breaking News! Famous murderer and known stalker Thomas Jefferson has escaped prison and has still not been found! We have no idea who he's after so please! Stay inside and be careful!" The words echoed through your head as you turned off the tv. This is what they were hiding? They hid something from you...did they not trust you? Did they want to protect you? Why did they lie? Why're they locking you up like a tiger on display at a zoo. You were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't notice Lafayette and Herc coming through the door.
LAFS POV:
When me and Herc got back I saw y/n sitting on the couch, they looked shaken up so I new something was wrong. As soon as I saw the remote in their hand I knew they looked at the news. "Y/n we told you not to turn on the news...we didn't want to tell you because-" I was interrupted by a remote being thrown at me. "BECAUSE WHY?! YOU DIDNT THINK TO TELL ME THAT THE PERSON WHO IS KILLING MY FRIENDS IS AFTER ME AGAIN?!" They yelled. I knew it was wrong to keep it from them but I just didn't want to see them panicking about something...it hurt me to see them go through something like that...but at least they didn't know the worst of it. "I'm sorry y/n. I know it was wrong for us to keep that from you. It's just...you looked so happy and we didn't want to stress you out over something else again...please understand." I went to them and hugged them tightly. There was nothing else I could do other than show them I was there for him. I nodded at Herc to remind him that now is the time.
HERCS POV:
I sighed when I saw him nod, I knew I was gonna have to be the one to tell her. "Y/n...Thomas escaping wasn't the only reason we didn't want you to see the news." I sat down rubbing my face as I pull out something from my pocket. It was johns bracelet that y/n had the other similar thing to. "....he went for burr...but when he got there...no one was home so he-" I started to hear her sob and I look up. "No no no..He didn't kill John...TELL ME HE DIDNT!!" Their screams made my heart break even more than it already was. "I-"
??? POV:
"Well...hes not dead...yet." Laughs echoed through the house.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNN!!! WELL YOU ALL WANTED MORE SO I GAVE YOU MORE! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT NEXT TO HAPPEN OR MAYBE IF YOU WANT JOHN TO LIVE OR DIE! IM OPEN TO ANYTHING! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THIS STORY! LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!!'💕