The Relief

Third Person POV:
Thomas pulled the knife out of lafs stomach and watched him collapse to the floor. "Your so absent minded marquis..it's funny." He heard a door open and he looked up. "Ah hello my love~ I see I'm on the news...and that's a bad thing isn't it..." (y/n) walked towards him and punched him in the face leaning down to Laf. "THATS HIM GET HIM!!" All the sudden two officers busted out and grabbed Thomas arresting him. "Sir you are under arrest for murder abuse and assault to others..anything you sai can and will be used against you in court." They walked out with him.
(Y/N)'S POV:
I watched them put Thomas in the police car before I got in the ambulance with Laf. "I can't believe he did this...." I teared up. "Your gonna be ok..." Laf grabbed my hand. "First off I do believe he did this...I mean I won and he didn't..and second I will be." He kissed my hand softly. I giggled and wiped my tears. "Oh shut up...your so light hearted..even after getting stabbed..." I watched him with worry.
Third Person POV:
The ambulance transported Laf to the hospital and quickly took him to the emergency room. "Your very lucky to be alive sir...you've lost so much blood.." they hooked him up to the ivs and such after they bandaged him up and got him in a room. (Y/n) sat in a chair. "He's a very strong hard headed man...he could live through anything..I knew he'd be ok." A doctor went to (Y/n). "You will never have to worry about that man hurting you or your friends ever again..also I have someone you need to see..." he walked out and soon after he left someone walked in.

(Y/N)'S POV:
I froze and stood up not being able to move. "Hercules..."

DUN DUN DUUUUN IM UPLOADING TWO SO I CAN MAKE UP FOR NOT BEING ON FOR SO LONG AND IVE DECIDED TO BRING BACK SOMEONE CAUSE I READ A COMMENT ABOUT SOMEONE SAYING THOMAS NOT BEING ABLE TO TAKE HERC SOOOOO I BROUGHT HIM BACK HOW HES STILL ALIVE WILL SOON BE EXPLAINED BUT THOMAS WINT BE HELD FOR LONG