Summer Break

(Y/n) POV:
It was the first day of summer and I was supposed to be meeting up with Alex by the coffee shop, when I arrived I didn't see him there so I waited for a bit and he didn't show. I texted him ten times and called him five times and no answer, I started to walk away but I ran into someone. "I'm so sorry!" I looked up at the tall dark male. "It's quite alright darlin'" he gave a smile holding his hand out. "Thomas Jeff-" I cut him off pushing his hand away. "I know who you are and I don't like you..." I walked away. Thomas watched (y/n) leave as he mumbled to himself. "One day you'll realize you belong to me...and one is already gone..."

/////Timeskip///////
When I arrived home I saw my mom crying. "Mom what's wrong?" I sat next to her as my mom turned and held both of my hands tightly trying not to fall apart in front of me. "Honey...they found Alex dead in a dumpster behind the coffee shop...." my heart stopped as I teared up and ran to my room crying. That was until I got a text, I looked at my phone and saw it was from...Alex? "That can't be right..." I opened the text

Alex: hello (y/n) did you like your present on the news?

(Y/n): who are you and why did you kill my best friend?!

Alex: the time will come my dear that all will be revealed..but it's best you stay inside for awhile..don't wanna be caught by the murderer

I tried to get them to respond but they didn't even open the texts. My heart was pounding and I locked every window and door and closed every blind and curtain. I wasn't leaving this house until the murderer was caught and then..that's when I was gonna beat their ass for killing my bestfriend. I laid in bed staring at the ceiling till my body finally fell asleep.

(A/n)
Hey guys it's the author!! I will be trying to upload a new chapter every day! If you have anything in mind to add to the story just hmu and if I'm off schedule I apologize! But I hope you enjoy the story and btw if you accidentally get hooked to the story there will be smut but I will give you warnings when bye bye!!!