Hana and USJ

Izuku was meditating while feeling the space around him. Like water with no wind, it did not move. The same for his chakra then. As large as an ocean.

He was meditating and thinking about his plan to resurrect his cousin, Hana. The thing is he could with his Rinne-rebirth technique from his rinnegan, but there was no body to begin with. He was slightly frustrated but also knew that the Rinne-rebirth must have a second ability to get over this.

Hagoromo, seeing his frustration, decided to help him "you can rebuild her body using Rinne-rebirth. As long as you know what your cousin looks like, it should work"

"Thanks tou-san!" Izuku thanked him with a smile and stopped his meditation. He activated his Rinnegan and focased his chakra into it.

He placed his hand ok the ground, spawning the King of Hell, and pure green chakra appeared, around its mouth. This chakra was being morphed into a body, blood, organs, bone, and flesh.

After a little bit, the King of Hell opened its mouth, making Hana's lifeless body slide out.

Hana is a young girl with dark, medium-length hair, that she wore up in pigtails on the sides of her head, short bangs that hung halfway down her forehead, and two shoulder-length, thick strands of hair left out to frame her face. She had dark, cat-like eyes that slanted inwards and towards the middle of her face. She wore a plain, light-colored T-shirt with stripes around the sleeve, cuffs, and collar.

Izuku then breathed in and out, before putting his hands together "Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu!" A green glow formed around the black haired girl, causing her to have life once more.

Izuku couldn't suffer the effects of the technique because of the fact that his blood is complicated. Izuku has Ōtsutsuki blood running in him, actually being three quarters Ōtsutsuki. Unlike a half-breed then, he gains the uniqueness of a Ōtsutsuki body. The effects of techniques,that are only harsh on humans, full blooded humans or half-breeds, do not effect him.

He bent over, looking at the girls eyes slowly open. Her vision was blurry and seeing her brother killing her again in her mind. The pain in her heart and body.

"Hana" she heard her name be called out "you probably won't recognise me but it's me, Izuku" she saw the blond man smile  with his eyes closed.

"Izu-nii?" She asked "why do you look different?" Her vision was getting better and she could see him properly.

He gently patted her head with a sad smile "it's been years since you were killed, Ha-chan. I don't know where Tenko is either, but I promise I will find him" Hana looked down and away, with tears rulling down her face. He sighed and pulled her into a hug.

"Now how about I tell you what has happened during your absence" he said with a smile and proceed to tell her everything.

Timeskip, few hours:

"Nikkō!" Kayune bursted into the room with a big smile on her face.

"Kayune" Izuku said with a smirk "your more like my dad then I am" he gave a chuckle at the end and Kayune became flustered, until she saw Hana.

"Izuku, do you have child?" Kayune said with sad eyes and the blonde shock his head.

His smile grew as he then gave a flirty one "we can make one if you want~?" He then saw his girlfriend on the ground, unconscious.

"Is she your girlfriend, Izu-nii?" The black haired girl asked, a bit scared, while Izuku's arms were locked around her.

"Yep and she is my little fox. Anyway, so I have these nine tailed beats in me" and he continued to tell her everything.