*1*

"Taylor! Yoongi! your going to be late for school" I heard my mom say. How come my alarm clock didn't go off? I looked over and saw Yoongi sleeping next to me.

We've been dating for about 3 years.. my mom knew how much I loved him and let him move in. Plus Yoongi didn't have anywhere to go. His family is very abrusive. Yoongi's dad was always dead drunk and he would abuse his mom. So his home life wasn't the best. My mom felt bad and let him move in with us.

"Baby! Baby! Wake up" I said shaking him. It's so hard waking up yoongi because he is such a deep sleeper. Plus he's up all night making music for his next show.

"Baby!" I said again

I can never wake him up. We are complete opposites. I'm a light sleepers I can wake up to the lightest sounds. While yoongi, is like dead.. he won't even budge.

"Baby! Yoongi! Don't make me do something if you don't wake up" I said.

Still nothing...

Hmm.. there's only one thing I can do that always wakes him up.

I went under the covers and yes we sleep naked.. for some odd reason he's ready horny. There's never a time when he's not. I started giving him a blowjob. Hopefully this will wake him up. I kept going taking him all in my mouth.

Yoongi was making groans and moans and his hand went on my head. He pushed my head down deeper making me almost gag.

"T-taylor.. fuck.. don't stop" he said

Once I heard him.. I got out from under the covers and wiped my mouth. Yoongi stared at me with shocked eyes.

"Whyd you stop?" He pouted

He gave me the puppy eyes and pouted so cutely. My heart just melted.. he always knows how to make me smile with his facial expressions.

"Babe you'll get more later.. we are going to be late for school. Not get your stubborn sexy ass self up now" I smiled.

I started getting out of bed but he yanked me back and I was on top of him.

"Quicky please?" He said with his raspy morning voice. And he was still pouting.

"Baby we have to get to school.. we can't be late again." I said

"Please?" He said with his puppy eyes

"Why do you always do this to me" I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Cause your my baby and I love you...

And.. you make me feel so fucking good with that mouth and that juicy wet pus-"

"Okay I got it babe" I giggled

"Well.. can we ?" He asked rubbing my back and pulling a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Fine brat! But quickly only.. then we get ready and leave for school" I smiled

Yoongi smiled so big..

In a fast motion, yoongi swung me around and I was on my back. He was on top of me. We were kissing and Yoongi was groping my body. He was giving me butterfly kissing from my neck to my shoulders.

God his kisses turn me on so bad

He finally got to my breast and started sucking and bitting my breast. Leaving his mark on my chest. I closed my eyes due to all the pleasure and within seconds he was already inside me.

Pounding and thrusting me so hard and fast that I was a moaning mess. I had to cover my face with the pillow so my mom couldn't hear my moans.

Yoongi lifted me up on his lap pounding me faster and deeper. I burried my face in his chest to hide my moans. He started leaving hickeys all around my neck. Biting and sucking on my ear lobe.

Yoongi's moans were making me more turned on then I was. He was going faster in me. I couldn't control myself around him.

"Fuck Taylor your more wet than you were earlier" he said through his moans

I bit his shoulder as he still was fucking. He moaned right into my ear.

"B-babygirl I'm going to cum" he said breathless

"M-me too" I moaned

He went faster and faster and we both came at the exact same time. I just sat on his lap holding him close. Both of us trying to catch our breathe.

"Alright babe let's get ready for school now" I said.

"Ugh.. do we have too?" He said annoyed

"Yes! I gave you what you wanted and now we are going. No if's, an's or butts" I said

I got off of him and he moaned.. I walked away and he slapped my ass so hard I know I'm going to have a red mark.

"Yoongi!" I said

"What? It's mine anyways I can do what I want" he smirked

I rolled my eyes.. we both cleaned ourselves up and got dressed. Yoongi looked like a zombie.. he was walking so slow.

"Oh come on you big baby" I said dragging him.

"Why do you do this to me taybear?" he asked

"Because I care about your future I want you to be the best and to be smart. I want what's best for you baby" I said smiling

He smiled back and held me from behind and kissed my neck and ticking my sides. I started giggling.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too" I smiled

We got out to the family room and my mom was in the kitchen... I heard her yell.

"Taylor! Yoongi! Get up no-"

"Mom we are already here geez women your lungs are going to pop with all that screaming" I laughed

"Well you guys are lazy bums. Get to school... I won't be home tonight I got to work late. So money is on the counter for you two to eat. Have a good day guys I love you" she said smiling.

"Love you mom" I said

"Love you Mrs Kim" Yoongi said

"Yoongi?" My mom asked

"Yes?" Yoongi asked nervous

"You've been with my Taylor for 3 years now and you live with us. I couldn't be any happier that your with my daughter.You don't have to call me that no more.. if you want you can call me mom as well. No pressure though" she smiled.

Yoongi's heart melted and he smiled big.

"Thanks m-mom" he smiled

"You two go.. I don't want another call from the principle again" she said smiling.

We both smiled and head to the garage to get in Yoongi's mustang. He opened the door for me and closed it behind him. Yoongi got on the driver's side and started the car. And we drove off.