*29*

Yoongi Pov

Once we got to the club.. I wasn't all there. My mind was on Tay and what I did earlier. I could be home right now but it was the boys decision to come here.

"Dude! Forget her! Your with us" Jimin said

"I can't" I said

"Yes you fucking can. This is boys night. Don't fucking dread on her. Your with us. Have fun" Jimin said

You know what he's right.. fuck it! I can have fun too. I wasn't going to be cooped in the house waiting for her.

Jungkook kept getting us drinks. Shots after shots. I was drunk and I didn't care what she was doing and all.

We sat at the bar and kept drinking. The boys were drunk as well. Not so much V but he was getting there

"Yoongi?"

I turned around and it was Rose. My ex... what was she doing here

"Hey rose" I said

"What are you doing here?" She asked

"Just chilling with the boys. What about you?" I asked

"It's summer break and plus my family lives here so I came to visit them." She said

"Who are you here with?" I asked

"My cousin and Mina is here as well" she said

"Nice" I said

I took another shot and asked for one more. My body was numb.. I was feeling way too good.

"Come over here sexy" I said patting my leg

Rose sat on my lap as I was caressing her back and kissing her shoulder. Her skin was so soft.

Me and Rose were talking and I started rubbing her thighs. I missed the feel of her skin.

I started whispering in her ear and all she did was giggle. I planted kisses on her shoulder and kissed her neck.

Rose wrapped her arm around me and started kissing my neck. I watched her hand rub my thigh and got closer to the buldge in my pants.

I was in the heat of the moment.. at this point I wanted to fuck her. The part of me that I pushed away was coming back.

God. Why did I miss this so much

Me and Rose started making out getting a little to touchy.

"Yoongi what about Tay?" Hoseok asked

"Tay? Who's tay?" I said and went back to kissing Rose.

"That's my boy" Jimin smirked

Rose's lips were so soft this was one thing I loved about her. Her lips were so thick. I slipped my tounge in her mouth while feeling her up.

I bit her lip. Rose moaned in my mouth. Fuck I wanted to pound the shit out of her.

"Yo is that Taylor over there?" I heard Hoseok asked Namjoon

I looked up and I saw Tay dancing with someone. My vision was blurry so I couldn't make out the guys face.

"That is her.. what is she doing here and who is she dancing with?" I said

I kept looking at her... but Rose brought my face back to hers and we started kissing again.

My eyes went back to her and I gently put Rose down from my lap. I walked towards her with the boys behind me.