*89*

After we made love, I went into the shower and did my morning routine. I came out of the shower with the towel around my waist. My wet hair dripping on the tile floor.

I noticed Jungkook was on his phone. So I just put my underwear on, his white t-shirt and my shorts. Once I was done I jumped in the bed next to him.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Making it official baby" he said

I looked over to see what he was talking about.. But he hid his phone from me.

"Hey!" I said

"It's a surprise. I'm not finished yet. Once I'm done you can look at it" he smiled.

I rolled my eyes

"Fine!" I said

So while he was on his phone. I put the TV on and watched whatever was on.

Moments later he got up and stopped before he got into the shower.

"Done!" He smiled and walked into the bathroom. As soon as I heard the water turn on. I grabbed my phone.

It was a notification on Facebook. It just Jungkook tagged you in post. What could he possibly have done.

My home page pulled up and I went to the little bell to hit the tagged post.

As I pulled it up, there were pictures Me and Jungkook took together.

"From the moment I met you, 9 months ago I knew you were the one. You moved all the way from Florida to here as a transfer. I never thought the day, that I would fall madly in love with you. Everyday with you is like a dream. The memories we shared in a matter of those months. At first, I didn't think you would be mine. I fought and fought to show you how much I loved and cared about you. After everything I have been through... I didn't think I'd find someone else I was going to give up on love. But then you walked into my life. And changed my expect on everything. Till this day, you still give me butterflies. I haven't smiled this much before. My dream finally came True. I prayed to have you as mine and now I got my wish. Taylor Marie Kim I love you with every breath I take. I can't wait for our next adventure together. Here's to many more memories coming our way. I love you 💜 "

 I love you 💜 "