*90*

(Jimin Pov)

Since yoongi doesn't want to do anything. I'm taking matters in my own hands.

So, I grabbed a beer. The dickhead friend of mine in korea came down and now is staying with me for 2 weeks. He brought over the good stuff
Yup some weed.

Here we are drinking and smoking. The feeling of buzz was calming all my nerves. Yoongi is stressing me out. How can he be okay with this? But why the fuck do I care? It's like I'm in love with Tay.

Which I am... sadly. But no one knows. Fuck! Why does yoongi have to be right.

"Sooo w-what are you g-going to do?" My friend Chris said.

Yes, Chris from the bar back in korea. He was trying to get Tay's number and I think he did.

"Give me my laptop" I said chugging my beer.

The first thing I did was go on Facebook. Chris is watching me the whole time.

I didn't know Yoongi's Facebook login so I made a new one. New picture and all. So it look legit.

Now it was time to fuck with Tay.

Yoongi said he had a date tonight. Samantha Johnson.. hmmm

I typed her name in the search and she pulled up automatically.

Pretty girl. And she came here from California.

I took another hit from my joint. God this feels so good.

I messaged her

Hey beautiful

I waited for this girl Samantha to right back. Finally she started writing

Samantha:
Hey :)

Min Yoongi: (fake profile Jimin made)

So listen, I'm sorry I won't be able to hang out with you tonight. I have to do stuff with my mom

Samantha:
Aww okay, Maybe next time when I come there we can.

Min yoongi:
Sounds great! I'll talk to you later beautiful.

Samantha:
Okies :)

Perfect! That was taking care of.

"So what are you going to do now?"
Chris asked.

"Just watch dickhead" I said

I chugged my beer and opened another one. Took another hit of the joint as well.

I typed in Jungkook's name on the search and it popped up. Asshole didn't put his profile on private. So I went into his friend's list.

Typed in Ellie.

And there she was! She was the only one in his list.

Now time to fuck around.

On Yoongi's fake Facebook. I did upload some pictures of Taylor.

Min Yoongi:
Hey sexy

I waited

Ellie:
Hello? Who are you?

Min Yoongi:
I'm friends with Jungkook. He told me about you.