*93*

⚠️Warning smut... in the hospital⚠️

"With pleasure... get on top" he said slowly taking off his sweatpants.

Fuck!

I slowly took off my shorts and top. Walking slowly to the door.

"Fuck tay... your ass, tits and pussy is making my mouth water. Your teasing me and you know I hate to be teased." He said

I took my bra off and Bent down showing off my body so he can have a clear view.

"Keep it up babygirl you won't be able to walk once you get out of this hospital door" he said biting his lip.

So I kept doing it. Once I got up, I started rubbing my body slowly. Pinching my nipples and traveling my hands down to my clit rubbing it painfully slow.

I look at Jungkook and he's already rubbing his dick up and down. I love teasing him and making him suffer.

Moans were coming out of his mouth

"Mmm tay" he moaned

Seeing him do this was driving me crazy. My wetness dripping down my leg.

"Mmm daddy" I moaned

Jungkook went even faster on his dick.

"I'm going to tear that pussy apart" he moaned

I stopped what I was doing and went to do the door and locked it. I walked back to Jungkook. I climbed from the body of the bed slowly to him. He stopped rubbing himself. His breathe hitching. Breathing heavy.

"I fucking love this view" he said

I yanked the covers off of him and his cock sprung to life. It was hard, long and full of veins.

His pre cum glistening at the top of his cock.

"Mmm so delicious" I said

Jungkook bit his lip.

I slid my mouth on his cock. Moving up and down. Jungkook grabbed my head pushing it even farther. Before, I would gag and my eyes were always watering. But now, I'm so used to it that it doesn't happen anymore.

Licking his shaft all the way til the top sucking his pre cum.

"Fuck" he moaned

His tip of his cock hitting the back of my throat. Rubbing his dick up and down while my mouth was on him.

"I can't take this anymore" he said

Jungkook took his dick out of my mouth and yanked me to be on top. His tip hitting my entrance.

"So so wet for daddy hm" he said seductive

And with that I slid down on his dick. Taking him fully inside of me. Jungkook grabbed my hips. Pushing me all the way down.

"Ahhh Jungkook" I moaned

"Don't move princess. Let daddy do all the work" he said

My hands grabbing his shoulders

Jungkook thrusting in me so deep. That I can feel it all the way in my stomach. Went faster then the speed of light in me. Hard and rough. His eyes closed and his head leaned back more on the pillow.