2. Misunderstanding

A week sped off like an electric train. Slowly Nethra's savings started draining away from her hands. Her hostel rent wiped a large portion of the amount she had. Though it's a paid internship, she couldn't manage that money for renting a house along with her other necessities.

Madhav had the same trouble like her. He left his town informing his parents to pursue his dream. His parents insisted on him getting a job that offers him a high package. But he declined the offer as he didn't like the works they suggested. He didn't want to sacrifice his career like the last time he took a degree just because of his parents. Though his mother understood him. His father went nuts over the decision. And so his father threatened him that he'll not even give a single penny if he goes against his wish. With a heavy heart, he brough his savings before gaining blessings from his mom.

While Madhav was drinking from his coffee, he felt someone staring at him. He could feel someone's eyes on him for nearly a week. But he ignored the thought as insane. He couldn't do the same today. He turned immediately to catch the eyes of a girl who wore a maroon Kurti. He remembered her name as Nethra. He misunderstood her stalking. The shock in Nethra's eyes after he caught her staring confirmed his assumption.

He signaled her to come near him. Nethra felt so embarrassed of herself. She rose from her seat and made slow steps to reach him. She had those puppy eyes on him to request him to have a private talk in the terrace. With a sigh, he climbed the stairs as soon as he could.

When she reached the terrace and met his eyes, words got struck in her throat. When he realized that she is not about to speak, he cleared his throat to grab her attention.

"See Nethra. I know that you're staring at me for nearly a week. But to make it more clear, I've not come here for living a love life. I have zero interest on you...". Madhav kept on advising her about how bad this is for him to fall for a girl who he has just met a week before.

Nethra felt dumbfounded for a while. When she processed his words slowly, she shook her head uncontrollably. But he didn't notice that and kept on continuing his speech.

_______________________________________

Hello readers,

Hope you like this part. Don't forget to share your views