15. Heartbroken

Her words shattered his heart. The reality that she hided her engagement sting his emotions a lot. But the way her eyes stared at him and her trembling hands showed him that how much she regrets that. He sat in the sofa and held his head in between his hands.

The pressure became too much for him. He felt bad for developing love with an engaged woman. His principles mocked him for his actions. But all these things didn't matter much when he saw the pain in her eyes. He signalled her to sit near him. Beside all those things, he  rejoiced that she likes him like he does.

"I really don't know what to say or feel. But above all these mixed feelings, I feel that I can understand you. And.. it's okay. Don't accuse yourself for that." He said to her in a gentle manner.

That made her feel the warmth that she needed right now. She thought that he would atleast shout at her or blame her. But the way he thought for her first made her fall for him again.

"You know what? This makes me love you more. I don't care if I'm engaged or not. My heart already longs for you. I think I need to fight for that," She said through tears.

"Nah. We need to fight for this. I love you for who you are. And I trust you more than anything." He said while opening up his arms.

She hugged him like her life depended on him. They were together ready to face that world.

That's when a message popped up in her mobile displaying her fiance's message. She opened it before him.

I'm coming tomorrow to see you. Where can I meet? Text me and I'll be there

Madhav asked her to text their address which she did so. But they were together clueless about how to convince him on their love.

_______________________________________

Dear people,

I hope you like this part 🧡