21. Overflowing emotions

Madhav couldn't help but smile at her posture. Nethra's mouth opened and closed revealing how surprised she was to see him. The first words that came out of her mouth was, "Is uncle doing well?".

Her question created a warmth inside him. She was a concerned person and he liked that very much.

"Yeah, he just needs some rest as of now. Will you let me in?" He asked her in a funny tone.

That's when she realised that she was blocking the pathway. She immediately moved inside and started moving the clothes of her which she took after drying in the sun. She didn't unfold them and decided to do it later. But now since he came, she rushed to keep them aside for him to be seated in the sofa.

"You don't have an idea how I managed without your stupid efforts of making the place look decent." She avoided making eye contact with him as she said that. But he knew how bad she missed him by the way she behaved.

He walked into his room to keep his luggage and came near her hugging her from behind. That made her lose her composure and turned to hug him back.

"I missed your insane comments back there a lot. But mostly.. I missed our time together."

She just nodded to that and nudged herself close to him.

"I have something exciting to tell you. But before that, let's satisfy our hungry stomachs."  He freed himself from her and headed to kitchen to make some breakfast.

"That's why I love you more." She shouted at him before leaving to her room to finish her morning chores.

Madhav's face brightened by her words and he quickly set the table before the sofa with the dishes he prepared. It had aloo parathas and kichadis.

He refreshed himself before cleaning the house. He always makes a better arrangement of the place.

As soon as Nethra came out and saw the delicious food on the table, she went to the sofa and started filling her plate. When she started eating, her eyes slowly closed enjoying the taste.

"Mm. Yummy." She enjoyed the food, when Madhav sat near her filling his own plate.

They both ate together and Nethra started sharing stories about things happened in their office while he was not there. They started writing their own works which was due today and left to office on time.

When they returned from work, their faces weren't like usual. They carried dull look ok their faces after knowing that the internship will end within a week.

"I won't leave this house," She told her as soon as they both entered.

"Me neither. But we have to go. You need to speak with your parents about us." Madhav said though he didn't want to leave from here.

"What if they never agree to this?" The question scared her more than she thought. She looked at him for any answer that could calm her heart.

But he just sighed and said, "I don't know."
______________________________________

Dear readers,

Hope you find this part interesting..