1

Hermione couldn't believe it. She just couldn't believe what she saw. Harry was flung across the floor as his limped body came colliding with a bunch of fallen rocks before laying over the stone walkway. Tears flooded her eyes as her heart seemed to break at that moment. They had lost. She was so lost with horror she didn't noticed the Death Eaters walking right behind her with wands drawn out. She seemed to not care since she was bound to die in the end so it might as well be now. 

"Stop!" Her eyes widened as she gazed over to see Voldemort motioning for the Death Eaters to not make a move towards her. Her heart seemed to freeze up in terror. She was as stun as the Death Eaters behind her as to why he would allow her to live. Wasn't he going to kill her off like the rest of the Mudbloods? she wondered to herself. 

"Bring her to me," Voldemort ordered them. Without hesitating, the Death Eaters grabbed her arms and began to drag her over to him. They paused a foot away from him as he looked down at her. 

"You're probably wondering, Miss Granger, why I asked them not to kill you? Is that not so?" he asked. She merely nodded her head, not bothering to answer him fully.

"Truthfully, I would enjoy spilling your blood over the pavement of this very school but I have a better idea." He paused as he peered behind them, "I'm sure you remember Fenrir and Scabior?" 

Her eyes widened. She sure as hell remembered those two! They were the ones that dragged her and her friends to Malfoy Manor. Scabior had been completely drooling over her and eyeing her lustfully and Fenrir... lets just say wants to make her a snack. Worse, she remembered she had threw Fenrir through a wall earlier. So if he was still alive after that, he wasn't going to be thrilled at seeing her. 

"Maybe... why?" Hermione asked him even though she had a hunch as to why he was asking her. He started to laugh a bit.

"And they say you're the brightest witch of her age?" He mocked her, "You see Hermione, I had promised Fenrir and Scabior an reward for their service and what better payment than to give them the girl they have been wanting to get their hands on for quite some time."  

Her attention was shifted when she heard the sound of rocks tumbling. She turned her head as her eyes widened. Walking right around a pile of rubble, was Scabior and Fenrir themselves. When Fenrir's eyes landed on her, his face turned into a frightening twisted rage while he started to quicken his steps towards her. Hermione cursed under her breath as she tried to pull out from the Death Eaters' grip.  It didn't take long for Fenrir to reach them as he grabbed hold of her neck and pulled her from the Death Eaters' grip, who didn't even really tried to stop him from grabbing her. Hermione reached her hands towards his own as she tried to pull them off her throat but he had too much of a tight grip. 

"You little bitch! You didn't think I would survive that fall did you?" Fenrir spat in her face. Hermione couldn't bear to look him in the eye as she kept her face downward. 

"She's all yours Fenrir and Scabior. A gift if you will." Voldemort told them. Fenrir lightly growled. 

"Good, because this one owes me for this scar she gave me." Fenrir growled as he moved his shirt and his trench coat to the side. Hermione couldn't help but gaze down to see a large scar running down from his shoulder to the middle of his chest. It was still leaking blood, but he didn't seemed to be bothered with it. It was then Hermione remembered that she had flung him out of the courtyard but she had thought she had killed him from the fall. Apparently, not. Fenrir then released his grip on his clothes then grabbed Scabior by the collar of his jacket as they vanished into thin air.