*13*

Y/n pov

Bucky, whenever i hear his name i cant help but smile.
Whenever i see him, butterflies inside my stomach grows large and my cheeks grow red and a large clown smile appears on my face.

I feel a strong urge to hug him, kiss him and give him all the love and happiness he deserves.
And i know i can give that.
Last night when we cuddled, for the longest time i let my guard down and enjoyed his presence.

I felt his warm fingers stroking my head just like i am a baby and he only cared about my sleep cause he was in a very difficult position.

I can't imagine a single day without him being with me.
I dont know if he is ready for any commitment or not but i am not gonna force him either.
I will wait for him....i can wait for him for eternity.

Because being with him is one of the best feeling in the words and i cant even describe it.
Only pepper knows about my love for Bucky and i am planning on keeping it that way.
Because i cant afford to loose him.
In a very small time he had his special place in my heart and my world revolves around him now.
Whenever i sleep i think about him and whenever i wake up he is always on my mind.

He stays in my heart and mind rentfree.
I just wanna scream sometime and tell everyone how much i love him.
But i dont even know if he likes me or not.

I love you Bucky really to the moon and back.
I love your eyes that look at me with depth.
I love your voice when you say my name.
I love your touch.
I love every bit of you.

I am not gonna give up on you even some says you're the winter Soldier.
Cause i am gonna be the summers sun to warm your heart and give you the world you deserve.

Even if you don't love me and go loving someone else i will be broken but i will be happy if she is making you happy.

For that precious smile of yours i can sacrife everything just for you.

I love you  3000 Bucky.