Drabble

Tws: None, just fluffy team ZIT

I wrote this in class for an assignment but just changed the names. We only had 7 minutes to write, so this is super short and ends pretty abruptly, but here it is anyways.

"Help me! Help!" Zed cried out in mock-despair as the little pixelated sprite on the screen flashed red over and over again. "Impulse, help!"

"No way, Zed!" Impulse popped some more chips into his mouth from his perch on the back of the couch. "You were the one who decided to challenge Tango, you gotta deal with him beating you."

Zed groaned and smashed the buttons on the controller almost frantically. Tango, on the other hand, calmly pressed buttons as necessary, his eyes fixed on the screen. A four-note tune could be heard from the Xbox, marking Zed's defeat.

"Yes!" Tango yelled, pumping a fist into the air. Zed only huffed and dropped the controller, leaning back into the couch.

"Aw, c'mon, Z!" Impulse patted him on the head. "Don't be such a sore loser!"

"I'm not a sore loser!" Zed defended. "Tango just beat me 12-0! You'd be upset too!"

"Only because you suck!" Tango poked Zed on the shoulder jokingly.

"I do not!" Zed smacked his hand away as Tango giggled. "You're just unnaturally good!"

"That's true, I am amazing." Tango jokingly flipped his hair and they all laughed.

"Well I'm gonna beat you next time!" Zed promised. "Mark my words!"

"Sure thing, Z." Tango said patronizingly. "Sure thing."

Have a stellar day,

All you beautiful people

~Jay