Nothing

Laura's POV:

It's time. It's time to go to my second job. I woke up this morning feeling scared. I was scared to go on the mission tonight. The day passed by in a flash. I spent time with Sofia most of the day. Now, it's nine o'clock and I need to get dressed. Sofia picked my dress once again. It's way much sluttier than last time. I paired it with black heels. Erin did my makeup and Melanie did my hair. I was ready, physically. Mentally, not as much. I don't want to be triggered again. I went downstairs expecting Sofia to guide me to the car. I surprisingly found Leonardo, looking down at his phone. The sound of my heels hitting the stairs made him look up at me. He cleared his throat while looking at me. He reached his hand out to me and I grabbed it. He led me to the car and we took off together.

End of POV.

-"Don't worry bellissima, nothing's gonna happen to you this time" he said.

-"You promise?" she asked.

-"I promise" he said, taking her hand in his.

They arrived at The Crown once again. They got out of the car and walked inside the club like they owned the place. Well, he did own the place but that's a minor detail. They went up to the V.I.P section, like always, and sat on the velvet couches. But they weren't alone. A black-haired brown-eyed man sat next to her.

-"Hola señorita", Carlos said. (Hi miss)

-"Hi" Laura replied, surprised.

-"What's a beautiful lady doing all alone in the V.I.P lounge?" he asked.

-"She's not alone Carlos" Leonardo added, sitting on the other side of Laura, gripping her thigh to mark his territory.

"-Lo siento, no sabia que ella era tuya" Carlos said, getting up and leaving to flirt with some other chick. (I'm sorry, I didn't know she was yours)

-"Who was that?" Laura asked.

-"The leader of the Spanish Mafia, Carlos Perez" he responded.

-"Is he my victim?" she asked.

-"No, he is" Leonardo replied, pointing at a man on the dance floor.

-"Which one?" she asked.

-"The one with the blue hair. His name is Calum Davey. He was in charge of my shipments. Gun shipments. He's supposed to direct them to my warehouses but instead that fucker stole some from me. He thought I wouldn't find out, but I know everything that's going on in my business. I don't know if he thinks that his blue hair gives him advantages but I think it makes him look more stupid and more fun to kill. So, just go dance with him and lure him to the back. Don't worry I will be there before he has the chance to do something" he said.

Leonardo's POV:

As soon as I said that, she nodded her head and walked down the stairs, going to the dance floor. My eyes never left her as she stepped on the dance floor, making her way to her victim. I watched as she wrapped her arms around his neck while he put his hands around her waist, holding her close to him. She swayed her hips from left to right to the rhythm of the music. She looked so incredibly sexy. I never wanted to be anyone so bad before. I was jealous of the man I was going to kill. I'm so going to masturbate to that sight later. I took a mental picture of her to do that. Then, she whispered something in his ear and she took his hand and led him to the backdoor. I got up and almost ran to the alley. On my way, I couldn't stop the thoughts of other guys touching her. I know that's her job and that I gave it to her but I can't stand it anymore. I can't stop thinking about how all the men in that club were imaginating ripping that little excuse of a dress she was wearing off of her. I want to be the only one doing that. So, I'm gonna tell her. That I'm the only one that can touch her outside of the job. Ever. Once I got there, I took Calum by the neck and strangled him, in front of Laura. Once he fell to the floor, his dead body on the ground, I took my hands and cupped them onto Laura's face and kissed her. Making sure she knows I'm the only one that can make her feel like this.

End of POV.

-"Why did you kiss me?" she asked him.

-"Laura, I can't stand another man touching you, I want to be the only one that can" he confessed.

-"I'm not yours, if you want me to be yours, we have to be in a relationship" she said.

-"Then let's be in one" he responded.

-"Why?" she said.

-"Because I'm attracted to you, like a lot and I want us to try to make this work" he replied.

-"I'm not that kind of girl, I'm not sleeping around with people, if you want a relationship I'm fine with that but I don't want to be your toy" she added.

-"Laura, you won't be my toy, I want to fall in love with you" he confessed.

-"What? You want to fall in love with me?" she asked.

-"Yes, I want to fall in love with you. I have never felt so connected to someone and nothing was ever for my happiness in my life. And you feel right. I want you and I know you want me too. Please, let me be good for you. I have made many mistakes in life, but you are not one of them. Laura, I have never been in a relationship, but I want to try with you, I like you" he implied.

-"Ok, I want to be with you. But I must warn you, you will probably fall in love with me cause I'm a pretty awesome person" she added.

-"Deal, I will fall in love with you Laura Marcotte, but you have to fall in love with me too, and you probably will as well bellissima, once we're together there's no going back" he said, kissing her again.

-"No going back" she repeated, kissing him with desire.