Eternal

Laura's POV:

I woke up the next morning with a note on my nightstand. Leo wasn't with me in bed when I woke up. It said to get ready tonight at eight because he had a surprise for me. He told me to dress nicely. I was really excited. I spent the day with the girls and it was already time to get ready for my surprise. So I'm going to be wearing a short white dress. I did my hair and put on a little bit of makeup. I put on a pair of black heels and went downstairs. He was already down the stairs, waiting for me. I greeted him with a kiss on his cheeks and told him that he looked handsome. He was wearing his black shoes and pants, with his white shirt tucked in, with a button or two that was unbuttoned, exposing a couple of his tattoos. Leo told me that I looked so good he could eat me. I blushed at his comment and we went out the door. He opened the door of his Bugatti, and we started driving away.

End of POV.

-"I never took this car with you" she said to him.

-"I rarely take this car, it's my most expensive one",he admitted.

-"How much is it?" she asked.

-"This model is 18.7 million dollars, he replied.

-"I beg your pardon?" she pronounced.

-"Babe, I could buy hundreds of this car and I will still be the richest Mafia leader" he affirmed.

-"Ok, Sugar Daddy, but where are we going?" she asked.

-"To one of my penthouses" he admitted. "And don't call me that again, it's weird" he added. I just don't want you to call me like every girl I fucked called me. I want you to call me by my name. Or other names like... Leo stop it with the thoughts you're already getting hard.

-"Noted."she responded. "One of them!" she screamed while he laughed.

After five minutes of driving, they arrived in front of a very tall building. They entered the building and went inside one of the elevators. He pressed the button to go to the penthouse and the doors closed in front of them. The last time they were in an elevator alone, things escalated. They looked at each other and started laughing. She shook her head from left to right, telling him no. They just started laughing harder. The elevator doors opened and they were now in the penthouse. There were rose petals on the floor, making a path. He told her to follow it. She started walking and the path led her to the bedroom, where there were candles and roses all over the room and the bed. She turned around and saw Leo. He was on one knee, holding a velvet box that was opened, showing a gorgeous big diamond.

-"Amore, I never thought I would get on one knee and ask someone to marry me. But then you walked in my life and changed it for the better. Don't cry beautiful. I love you, Laura Marcotte. Mi vuoi sposare? I'm sorry, I forgot you don't speak Italian. Will you marry me?" he asked her.

-"Yes, I will marry you", she said, crying.

He put the ring on her left hand. A tear ran down his face as she jumped in his arms. They shared a loving kiss before he put her down.

-"I have another surprise for you" he smiled at her.

-"Another one?" she said.

-"Yes, follow me" he replied

He took her hand and led her to the bathroom, where there was a bathtub filled with hot water and rose petals and with candles around it.

-"I thought we could take a relaxing bath together"he said.

-"Naked?" she asked.

-"If you'd like"he smirked.

-"No, not naked"she laughed.

-"I knew you wouldn't, that's why I brought us some swimsuits",he replied.

-"Ok, I'll go change in the bedroom, stay here"she said.

-"You can change in front of me, fiancée" he smirked.

-"No"she said, leaving and closing the door behind her.

A minute later, she came back in the bathroom, in a red bikini. He was wearing a black swimsuit, of course. His abs and tattoos were showing and she blushed.

Leonardo's POV:

She walked in the bathroom, taking my breath away. I think I have asthma now. She stared at my body, drooling over my abs and tattoos and she blushed. I love to make her blush. I took my time to look at her. Her red bikini didn't leave much to the imagination. She was perfect. She noticed I was staring at her because she looked at herself and tried to cover herself with her arms. Fuck. I made her uncomfortable. She is insecure about her body. I don't know why she is so gorgeous. I walked up to her and her eyes met mine.

End of POV.

-"Now I know you didn't marry me for my body"she said in a concerned voice.

-"You are extremely beautiful amore, I love your body, but I married you because I love you" he confessed.

-"Why would you love my body? I have practically no boobs, thick thighs, cellulite, scars, you name it" she said, tearing up.

-"I wish you could see yourself through my eyes amore" he replied, smiling at her.

-"Well I don't, so you'll have to tell me how much you find me beautiful everyday"she implied.

-"How about I just show you instead?" he said, playing with the bottom piece of her bikini. He stopped his actions when he saw she was uncomfortable. He picked her up and put her in the tub. He sat down behind her, caging her in his arms. He put them around her stomach, slowly tracing it. He started stroking her hair, calming both of them down. Then, he started kissing her forehead. Suddenly, she started humming her favourite song.

-"Je t'attendais, mon coeur était plus glacé que l'hiver, jour après jour, le ciel était triste et gris, et chaque soir avait couleur d'ennui. Mais grâce à toi j'ai pu refaire mon univers. Je t'attendais depuis plus longtemps qu'une éternité, et lorsque la nuit tu hantait mon sommeil j'étais plus seul encore à mon réveil, mais je t'ai trouvé, on s'est aimé. Allez viens, on va s'aimer tendrement, tout là haut, sur un rayon de soleil. Allez viens, voir le printemps qui s'éveille, dans le cœur de tous les amants." (Je t'attendais, Daniel Hétu), she sang.

-"I don't know what you just sang, but it was beautiful, continue please" he replied.

-"Je t'attendais, comme un enfant perdu au fond des voiles, et j'espérais le bonheur, mais sans y croire. Puis un beau jour comme un rayon d'espoir, tu t'es blottie là, entre mes bras. Allez viens, on va s'aimer tendrement, tout là haut, sur un rayon de soleil. Allez viens, voir le printemps qui s'éveille, dans le cœur des amants. Allez viens, on va s'aimer si longtemps, tout là haut, sur un rayon de soleil. Allez viens, voir le printemps qui s'éveille, dans le cœur des amants. Dans le cœur des amants", she continued singing.

-"That was beautiful amore, what does it mean?" he asked.

-"It's about love" she affirmed.

-"I loved it, you have a beautiful voice" he said, kissing her lips.

-"Thank you baby" she replied.

-"Sing it again" he asked.