Include

Laura's POV:

When we got back from the club last night, we couldn't stop kissing. We kissed in the car when we entered the house and on the way to our rooms. He kissed me goodnight before I went inside my room and drifted off to sleep. I woke up this morning better than ever. I got up from my comfortable bed I will miss and went straight to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and my hair. I put on a little makeup and got dressed. I put on my favourite pair of black leggings and paired it with one of Leo's shirts. I put on my white converse, put my hair in a high ponytail and ran out the door. As soon as I passed Leo's office, I felt strong arms pulling me into the office.

End of POV.

Leonardo's POV:

Last night was one of the best nights of my life. I asked the only girl I have ever liked to fall in love with me. And she said yes. I think my plan to fall for her is already working. I couldn't stop kissing her last night. Since she said yes to being mine. I think this is the happiest I have ever been. Second place goes to the time I killed my father though. I woke up with the urge to kiss her again. I prepared myself as fast as I possibly could and went straight to my office. I saw her beautiful silhouette coming out of her room. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my office. I didn't waste a second before gluing my lips onto hers. It started slow and soft, but she made it rougher by the second. I guess she missed my lips as much as I missed hers. Which is a good thing. A really good thing. I hope I'm not a bad kisser. I have to tell her it was my first kiss. God, she's gonna think I'm weird. Here goes nothing.

End of POV.

-"I need to tell you something bellissima" he said.

-"Ok, go ahead" she replied.

-"The day we kissed at the gym, well it was my first kiss" he confessed.

-"What?" she said.

-"It was my first kiss" he implied.

-"Really?" she responded.

-"Don't get me wrong, I have slept with many girls, but I never kissed any of them" he added.

-"If it makes you feel better, it was my first kiss as well" she informed.

-"You're kidding me" he said.

-"No, I'm not" she replied.

-"Are you serious!" he added.

-"Yes, but unlike you, I have never slept with anyone" she confessed.

-"You're a virgin!"he yelled.

-"Yes, and thanks to you, everyone in the house knows" she replied.

-"You're 21 and you're a virgin?" he added.

-"Is that a problem? I can't be 21 and be a virgin?" she asked.

-"No, it's not a problem, I'm just surprised" he replied.

-"Look, I know we are in a relationship and if you're only expecting sex, you won't get it" she implied.

-"For the first time in my life, I'm attracted to someone and I'm not expecting sex from you. Well, I did at first but if you don't want to, I will respect you" he said.

-"Thank you" she replied.

-"Kissing is more than enough for me" he added.

-"For me as well, but we need rules" she responded.

-"Agreed" he replied.

-"I have only one, don't kiss me on the job, it will ruin my cover" she said.

-"Fine, here's mine, outside the job, I get to kiss you whenever I want" he added.

-"Perfect" she said, while he stepped closer to her.

He was now inches from her face. He brushed his lips against hers. He placed his hands on her waist, pulling her onto his chest. She could feel his hot minty breath on her neck. He leaned in, aiming at her neck. He connected his lips on her neck and she let out a soft gasp. He started giving her soft, wet kisses all over her skin. She quickly wrapped her hands around the back of his neck, slowly gliding them down to the front of his torso. She trailed them lower, tracing his abs. His body tensed at her touch. He stopped leaving kisses all over her neck and left his lips on one spot only. He started slightly sucking on that exact spot, leaving a hickey. He detached his lips from her neck and stared straight into her eyes.

-"Now, everyone will know you're my fidanzata" he said.

-"I'm your what?" she asked.

-"My girlfriend" he responded, with the biggest smile on his face.

-"Well thank you, boyfriend" she added, giving him a kiss before leaving his office.