Totally

-"You love me?" he asked in a concerning voice.

-"Yes, I love you Leonardo" she replied.

-"You can't love me, I'm not a person that you can love." he affirmed.

-"Yes you are, and you were the one to say that we would fall in love" she added.

-"That is true. How much do you love me exactly?" he teased.

-"A lot" she said, kissing his neck up to his lips. "Do you love me?" she asked.

-"Ti amo"he replied, kissing her lips. "It means I love you" he added.

They continued kissing for a little while. They couldn't stop saying I love you to each other. «Let's go on our date right now» he said. «Finally» she added. They both got dressed and met at the entrance of the mansion.

Leonardo's POV:

I still can't believe she loves me. Nobody has ever said that to me. Except for my mother and Alexis, but I never said it back. This was the first time these three words left my mouth. Three words I don't regret saying to her. I made my way to my room to get dressed for my first date ever. I put on my black suit and waited at the entrance for her. A couple of minutes later, she walked down the stairs, wearing a sexy red dress that hugged her curves in a way I thought wasn't possible. She looked so fucking good I wanted to fuck her with my fingers again. Now that I know what she looks like under her clothes, no one will ever think about fucking her. I know what my men think about when they see her in my house. I'm the only one that can actually do what they are thinking. And what I am thinking, I can't say it to her. The thing I think about, the thing I want to do with her and I want to do to her, she wouldn't handle it. She could hardly even handle my fingers. I can't wait to see her struggling to take my dick. And for her to beg for me to fuck her in her perfect little hole. When we come back from our date, I will enter her again and stroke her insides with my fingers.

End of POV.

-"You look absolutely beautiful amore" he said, taking her hand and kissing the back of it.

-"Amore? That's a new one" she replied.

-"Don't worry, you're still my bellissima, now you're my love, so I'm calling you amore"he said.

-"Ok Mc.Dreamy" she added, laughing and reaching for the doorknob.

-"How many times do I have to tell you not to open a fucking door amore?" he said, taking hold of it before her.

He opened the door for her and he took her hand right after. They walked towards one of his cars and he opened the passenger door for her. He started driving with his hand on her thigh. She put her left arm on his head and started scratching the back of his neck. Which he loved. After ten minutes, they arrived at the restaurant. They walked in and to her surprise, there wasn't anyone else but them and the workers.

-"Why are we the only ones here?" she asked him.

-"Because I closed the place for us. It's only you and me" he added, kissing her forehead.

-"You can't close a restaurant just for me " she said, angrily.

-"I own the place amore, I can do what I want." he replied.

He took her hand and led her to the table. He pulled out the chair for her. She responded with a little thank you. She looked at the menu and the waiter came to take their order.

-"What will you be having Mrs.Medicci?" the waiter asked Laura.

-"I will have the shrimp pasta please" she said to the waiter.

-"I will have the same" Leo said. The waiter left to get their food, leaving them alone at the table.

-"Why did he call me Mrs.Medicci? My name is not Laura Medicci." she added.

-"No, but it will be soon"he replied, smirking at her.

They ate their food and talked about everything and anything. They had a really good time together. They finished their food and went back to the car. She placed herself with her back touching the car so that he could open the door for her. Instead, he caged her with his arms around her. He leaned in to kiss her but she swerved him. «Don't kiss me, my breath smells like shrimp» she said. «Babe, I ate the same thing as you, just kiss me» he said, taking her face in his hands. They kissed while laughing through it. He opened the car door for her and he made his way to the driver's seat. They arrived home and he opened the door for her, again. It was dark in the house so she held onto his arms. «Are you scared of the dark, my love?» he asked. «Yeah, a little. When I was younger, my father used to lock me up in a closet if I didn't listen to him. And it was really dark in the closet and I was alone» she confessed. «You don't have to be afraid anymore amore» he said, turning the light on. «You have to be fucking kidding me!» he yelled when he saw Sebastian.

-"Hey lovebirds, how was your date? I guess it went well since you're still alive Laura. Oh and, I'm afraid of the dark too, maybe we can be afraid together, in my room" he said, winking at her.

-"You're lucky you're my best friend because you would be with the others right now" Leonardo said.

-"What others?" she asked, crossing her arms.

-"No one, let's go in our room" he replied.

He took her hand and dragged her to their room. He closed the door behind them and grabbed her waist roughly, pulling her onto his body, leaving no space between them. He leaned down, resting his forehead on hers. His hands sensually went up the sides of her body, stopping on her shoulders.

-"You know I would do anything for you right?" he asked her.

-"Yes, I know, I would too"she responded.

-"I wouldn't let you, my life is worth nothing compared to yours"he affirmed.

-"That's not true, my life is worth nothing without you in it"she said.

-"My life before you had no meaning" he replied. "Don't you think I should say that in my vows?" he implied.

-"Yes, but we're not even married yet" she laughed.

-"Just wait amore, you'll be my wife in no time"he said.

-"We'll see about that Mr.Medicci, I didn't think you were the type to settle down"she replied.

-"When it comes to you, I'm a one-woman man, and that woman is you" he affirmed. "Have I mentioned how sexy you look in that dress?" he said while playing with the straps of her dress.

-"Yes, you have, but I have to warn you" she said. "I'm not wearing any underwear" she whispered.

-"Easy access for me" he replied, gliding his fingers up her thigh. He stopped right before touching the sensitive spot in between her legs. He pushed her onto the bed behind them and towered over her. He kissed her deeply and spread her legs at the same time. He placed himself right between them as she wrapped them around his waist. He started rocking his hips onto her, making her moan in satisfaction. He rubbed himself on her bare spot a couple of times while looking straight into her eyes. He soon replaced his crotch with his fingers. He ran them along her folds, hitting her clit at every stroke. He stopped and concentrated on her clit. He made circular motions on it right before entering his middle finger in her. He curled his finger inside of her, making her squirm in pleasure. He added his ring finger in the mix, but this time twisting his fingers onto her walls. He had never fingered any girl before Laura, but he still knew what he was doing. He could tell because she loved it. She kept moaning out loud and louder than last time. He continued pleasuring her until he felt a warm liquid he loved around his fingers. He took out his fingers and showed them to her. Her cum covered them. «I just want to tell you that I did the same thing in my pants» he said. They both laughed and cuddled to sleep.