Imagine

There were petals on the floor, leading to the bedroom. When they entered the bedroom, she was smiling with joy. There were heart-shaped petals on the bed. This was perfect.

-"You like it?" he asked, unsure.

-"If I like it? I love it!" she said, kissing him.

They kissed each other like it was the last time they did. It was slow and passionate at first, but then it became rougher. The kiss was eager and intense. He spun her around so that her back was on his chest. He started unzipping the dress, but the zipper was stuck.

-"I swear to god Leo if you rip my wedding dress I will personally kick your ass! "she implied.

-"That is no way to talk to your husband Mrs. Medicci" Leo replied.

After a little struggle, the zipper cooperated and the dress slid right off and fell off of her delicate frame. Still standing behind her, he took her hair and placed it on one side of her neck, exposing her skin on the other side. He laid soft and delicate kisses on her neck, making her weak in her knees. He knew that this was her soft spot. She started to breathe heavier, letting him take control. She put one of her arms around his neck and pulled on his hair, telling him to continue. He swiftly spun her around, now facing each other. One of his hands snaked around her waist and the other one was tangled in her hair. He broke the kiss seconds later to look at her. Her lips were swollen from the kiss, her brown hair was a little messy but still perfect. His blue eyes looked straight into her brown eyes. Then, they travelled down her body. She was wearing white lacy underwear.

-"Wait for me here, I'm gonna go change" she said.

She went to the bathroom and changed quickly. In the meantime, he was standing where she told him to. She came out of the bathroom wearing red lacy lingerie.

-"Like what you see?"she asked, seductively.

-"I can't take my eyes off of you amore" he replied.

She walked up to him, looking straight into his eyes. He didn't waste a second before attacking her lips again. He picked her up and gently laid her on the bed, laying on top of her. He started to undress and she looked at him while he was doing it. Laura has never been with anyone before, so she was shy and insecure. When he finished undressing, he looked at her and saw that she was uncomfortable.

-"Baby, you don't have to do anything that you don't want to do" he said.

-"No, I want to, I just don't know what to do" she replied.

-"Just lay there and enjoy, I will do all the work and you tell me if you want me to stop" he replied.

He kissed her again, holding her waist down. Seconds after, he stuffed his face in the crook of her neck. He started leaving wet kisses all over her skin. He loved kissing her neck because he knew that she loved it and he wanted nothing more than to please her. He was now sucking on her skin, leaving marks of pleasure on her. Leo left her neck and went straight to her mouth. He kissed her with desire. He was resting on his forearms, lifting himself from her. He left her lips and kissed on her chin, her jawline and went lower. He kissed down her neck, down to her chest. With his hands, he took off the straps of her bra, completely exposing her shoulders. He kissed on her shoulder blades while slowly taking off the rest of her bra. He took it and tossed it on the floor. Her breasts were now fully exposed to him.

Leonardo's POV:

When I started kissing her neck, I couldn't stop. She was so fucking beautiful. And she was all mine. Mine. My wife. I still can't believe she's my wife. I'm going to treat her like the queen she is. Tonight, and every night for the rest of my life. I took off her bra, revealing her perfectly shaped breasts. They were mine. Her body was mine to cherish and to worship. Which I intend to do right now. She quickly covered her chest with her hands. I looked up at her, she was shy. I took her hands in my hands and took them off of her chest, pinning her wrists on top of her head. «Don't ever cover yourself again, you're beautiful amore» I said to her. I let go of her wrists and kissed down her chest. I started with the right one. I kissed from the base, up to her nipple, nibbling and licking it. I did the same with the other one. She loved what I was doing. She was moaning at my actions. I kissed down her stomach, going lower and lower. I reached the seam of her panties. I looked at her for approval, to which I received a slight nod in response. I took the fabric between my fingers and slid them right off of her sexy legs. I was now sitting between her legs, looking at her. I was admiring her. She was so beautiful. I thought perfection didn't exist, I was so wrong. I wanted to worship her. Bow down on my knees to my queen. Because that's what she is, a queen. My queen. Looking at her fully naked, with her legs open for me and only me, I was hard. Really hard. My dick was already leaking pre-cum. While keeping eye contact with her, I finally took off my boxers. My dick was hard and I was ready to make love to her after months of anticipation. She kept eye contact with me, not wanting to look at my dick. I was never nervous or ashamed of my size. Honestly, I was pretty big and I knew it. But with Laura, I was nervous. I didn't want to disappoint her. I quickly remembered that I will be the first one to ever be in her, to give her pleasure. But I've already pleasured her with my fingers, so I can't disappoint with my dick. But I will go slow tonight, for her. I grabbed a condom and rolled it onto my length even though I wanted nothing more than to feel her around me. I noticed her staring into my eyes while doing it. I looked into her eyes, telling her that she can look at me. «You can look at me amore, I'm yours» She just smiled shyly at me in response. I layed back on top of her, kissing her once again. «Are you sure?» I asked her. She replied with a certain yes. I held eye contact with her while slowly entering her. I watched her facial expressions, to notice if she experienced pain. She did at the beginning and she closed her eyes as I was entering more of my dick in her. «Do you want me to stop?» I asked her. «No, it hurts but keep going slow.» she said to me. That's what I did. She held onto my arms and my back as I shoved myself deeper in her. I was now fully in her. She felt so good around me, even better than I had imagined, which I didn't know could. I started to move my hips back and forth while stroking her insides. At first, she was in discomfort. But then she seemed to enjoy it more. I was now going a little faster, which made me go insanely wild. A loud moan left her mouth. She realized the noise she made and covered her mouth with her hand. «I want to hear you amore, I want to hear how good I make you feel» I said. She listened to me because now all I could hear were her perfect moans, mixed with mine. She gripped my shoulders hard. I couldn't help but moan at her touch. I loved it when she touched me. Her hands went to my back, her nails digging in my back, leaving marks for sure. Everybody will know that I belong to her now. With every stroke I made inside of her, a moan left my mouth. I never moaned before Laura and I must say it feels amazing. I was now so close to my release, and she was too. She looked at me, telling me that she was about to come, but was too shy to tell me. «Cum for me baby» I said to her, repeating it. A couple of seconds later, she came on the condom, making me so mad. I can't wait to feel her cum around my dick. She moaned my name while cumming, which made me come as well. I took myself out of her, throwing the condom away.

End of POV.

-"How did that feel?" he asked her.

-"Amazing"she replied.

-"I was gentle with you tonight, but I won't be next time" he said, before they both drifted off to sleep.