Extreme

Three weeks later:

Laura's POV:

I am so bored. All I do all day is sit in my bed and watch TV or scroll on my phone for hours until Leo comes home and spends time with me. I only leave the house for jobs at night or with Leo. I get it, it's dangerous for me to be alone because Leo has a lot of enemies who want to see him suffer and I'm his wife so they could hurt me to get to him. But today, I'm going to go to the library to buy some books. I used to love reading. I used to read all day long, when my parents weren't beating me. Leo said I could use his card and buy whatever I wanted with it. So that's what I'm gonna do. I got dressed quickly. I was wearing a short summer dress. It was white with little flowers on it. It stopped right in the middle of my thighs. I paired this with my wavy long hair put down, and my white Converse. I took my phone and put Leo's card in my case. I left the mansion without Leo's permission for the first time. Leo said I had as much authority than he has, so luckily, the guards let me out pretty easily . I hope they won't tell Dylan I left. If they did, I would be in so much trouble. Leo would punish me. Though I wouldn't mind his punishment. It's kind of a reward for me. Stop the dirty thoughts Laura. Also, I just started taking the pill, but I didn't tell Leo yet. So we can have sex now, without condoms. I'll tell him later, I bet he'll be thrilled. Anyways, I told my driver to drive me to the closest library. After about ten minutes of driving, we arrived at the library. I told the driver to wait for me till I got out. I walked into the store, looking straight for the romance section. I love to read love stories. It makes me feel like love exists. Now that I know that it does, because of Leo. The section I was searching for was in the back. I started to examine some books. I looked for interesting titles or covers. Then I found one that intrigued me. I tried to reach for it but it was too high. I was now standing on the tip of my toes, trying to take it. Then a veiny, tattooed hand took it for me. I knew by the ring he was wearing on his finger that it was my husband. I turned around facing him.

-"Thank you baby" I said whispering, kissing his cheek.

-"You're welcome la mia bellissima moglie" (my beautiful wife) he responded, whispering, handing me the book.

I reached out to take it in my hand, but he put his hand with the book behind his back.

-"Give me the book Leo" I said, still whispering.

-"If you want the book, you have to do something for me" he replied whispering.

-"Ok, what is it?" I asked while whispering.

He stepped closer to me, caging me between the bookshelf and his muscular torso. He got even closer to me, I could feel his abs on my chest through his shirt. He is turning me on. I think I'm wet. I could feel his hot minty breath on my neck. He put his mouth upto my ear and whispered «You have to stop disobeying me amore».

Then the next second, he spun me around and my chest was pushed up against the bookshelf. My face was so close to the books that I couldn't even read the titles.

End of POV.

Leonardo's POV:

I was in one of my warehouses when I got a call from one of my men. He informed me that my wife left the house to go to a library. A fucking library. I didn't know she was a nerd. A sexy nerd though. My sexy nerd. I immediately got into my car and drove to that library. I can't believe she left without telling me. It's just not safe for her to be alone. Too many people want me dead and they can hurt her because she's my weakness. Well, that's what they think she is. She's actually my strength and I can't even breathe without her. On the way, I called Sofias.

-"Si fratello" (yes brother) she said to me, answering the phone.

-"I need you to turn off every camera in the library" I said to her.

-"Ok, which one?" she replied.

-"The one on the fort-second avenue" I implied.

-"Done, but why?" she asked me.

-"None of your business" I replied.

-"Ok, no need to be rude" she said, hanging up the phone.

I parked my car infront of the library and walked right in. I looked at one of the cameras and noticed that it was off. Now I can punish my wife without anyone seeing her. My eyes instantly recognized her from afar. She was wearing a beautiful short dress that showed off her curves perfectly. It should be illegal for someone to look this attractive. I should arrest her. Or handcuff her. I would love to handcuff her to my bed. One day I will. She was standing on her tippy toes when I got behind her and got the book for her. After telling her to not disobey me again, I turned her around and pressed her face close to the bookshelf. She wanted to read, so there you go. I used one of my legs to spread hers and pulled up her dress. I rolled down my pants, taking a condom out of my pocket first, leaving both of us in our underwear. I pushed her little white panties to the side and pulled down my own. I ripped the package open, rolling the condom on my hard dick. Right before going in, I whispered in her ear: «Don't make any sounds, you wouldn't want anyone to hear how desperate you are for my dick right?» With that said, I plunged myself inside of her from behind. I would say it was hard for me to keep quiet as well. She just feels so fucking good around my dick. Her hands were now gripping on the bookshelf in front of her. Seeing her ring on her hand made me fucking insane. She was mine. I was thrusting in and out of her at a precise pace. I could feel her walls tighten around my shaft as I fucked her. I heard a small whimper coming out of her mouth. She was trying not to moan so I took my right hand and put it on her mouth, blocking every sound that I desperately wanted to hear. Her ass looked so good in this position. Shit. I'm gonna come. We came at the same time, both trying extremely hard to not moan each other's names. I pulled out, throwing away the condom in the nearest trash, that was right behind me. I put my pants back on while she pulled down her dress. She took the book that she wanted in her hand and turned to me.

-"Let's go pay", she said to me, walking towards the cashier.

I could see that she had trouble walking. It was fucking adorable. I followed her to the checkout counter. She paid for the book and we got out of the store. We got into my car and drove home.

-"When we get home, I'm going to make you scream my name until you lose your voice"I said to her.

-"It's a deal" she responded, innocently.