Touched

Laura's POV:

Today is the day. Today is my wedding day. I can't wait to marry Leo. The love of my life. I just woke up with the happiest feeling and the biggest smile on my face. I brushed my teeth, got dressed and went to Leo's office. Right when I saw his muscular body doing push-ups on the floor, flashbacks of last night came back to me.

Flashback:

-"Baby, stop kissing me. We can't sleep in the same room tonight." Laura said while he kissed her neck sensually.

-"No! I can't sleep without you. Fuck the tradition." he replied while squeezing her ass.

-"No. I will sleep in my room, you sleep in yours and we will see each other tomorrow" she said while walking to her room, leaving him all alone.

-"Ok fine. But I'm gonna sneak into your room tonight just so you know." he said, smirking.

-"No you won't, if you do and I find you in my bed, I won't let you touch me ever again." she replied, crossing her arms.

-"You wouldn't" he responded, laughing.

-"Try me Medicci" she said before locking her room door. Shit, she's serious.

End of flashback.

Leo working out was my favourite thing to watch. The way his muscles flex and the sweat on his body is enough for me to have a tingling sensation between my legs. He was only wearing grey sweatpants. God, he's so fucking hot, and he's all mine. And I will get to call him my husband in a few hours. He let out a loud breath every time he pumped his arms. I could see his back and bicep muscles flex too and I just wanted to touch him. I could now see his tattoos more clearly and it turned me on. I was so deep in my thoughts that I lost balance and almost fell to the ground but my body hit the wall, making him see me. Shit. As soon as he saw me hit the wall, he got up at a speed faster than lightning and held me up in his strong arms.

End of POV.

-"Are you ok my love?" he asked her while holding her in his arms.

-"Yes. I just fell. I'm okay, don't worry." she said.

-"Good. You look beautiful by the way" he said, kissing her forehead.

-"Me? I fell because you look so fucking hot babe. Don't wear anything else ever again." she said, playing with the waistband of his sweatpants.

-"Is that so? If you want me to wear only that, then I'll wear them for you amore" he said, kissing her lips in a sweet manner.

-"Only for me though. You only get to look this hot for me" she responded.

-"Deal." he laughed. "Are you ready to become my wife?" he asked her.

-"I can't wait. Are you ready to become my husband?" she replied.

-"More than ready" he added.

-"I have to get some things ready. I'll see you later." she said.

-"I'll be the one at the altar" he replied.

-"I'll be the one in white" she laughed before leaving.

The day passed by and it was time for them to get ready. He put on a black suit with a white blouse underneath and his signature cologne that he knows she loves. He drove to the place where the wedding ceremony is and waited for his soon-to-be wife. Laura got in the car with the girls and drove to the same place. She arrived with curlers in her hair, looking like a mess before going straight to her room where the girls gave her a makeover. They did her hair and makeup and they helped her put her dress on. She walked in front of a mirror and looked at herself. She felt like a princess. She never thought she would ever get married and there she is, in her beautiful wedding dress. It was now time. The girls were waiting for her outside and she heard someone knocking on the door. She opened it only to find her brother on the other side.