Patient

Laura's POV:

After the best sexual experience I've ever done, Leo started driving one of his expensive cars. That man is so fucking rich, he has like fifty cars in his garage. I wouldn't be even able to afford half of one. The drive is about fifteen minutes so on the way, I put on some music and sang. Alone. I didn't care if I didn't sing well, or alone. I was dancing in my seat and I saw him giggle at me sometimes. He put his hand on my thigh and kept it there the whole ride. At first, his hand was near my knee, but he slowly dragged it higher, and higher until it was near the seam of my shorts. His fingers played with fabric and he slipped one of his fingers in my shorts. I quickly grabbed his wrist tight and put his hand back on my knee. Which wasn't enough for him. He put his hand back on my inner thigh once again. I took his wrist between my hands for a second time but this time he gripped my inner thigh with a strong hold, but it wasn't hurting me. He looked at me and said:« Mine, this is mine.» I let go of his wrist and he kept his hand on my thigh. He parked his car in the mall parking lot. I grabbed the door handle and tried to open the door but I saw Leo locking the doors from the outside, locking me inside the car. He made his way to me and opened the door, taking my hand to help me out of it. «You don't have the right to open doors anymore bellissima.» he said to me. «But I'm capable of doing it, you don't have to.» I said. «You just don't have to anymore» he replied.« In that case, thank you, that was very sweet. And cute.» I said to him, kissing his left cheek. «Sweet? Cute? I'm not cute.» he affirmed. «You are. You're like my Mc.Dreamy» I added. «Mc.Dreamy?» he asked. «You didn't watch Grey's Anatomy?» I screamed at him. «No» he said. «We're gonna watch it together when we get home» I added. «Come on Mc.Dreamy» I said, taking his hand and dragging him to the entrance of the mall.

End of POV.

-"Oh, let's go here." she said, taking him into the first clothing store on their left.

They walked in the store and she was looking at the clothes while he was on his phone.

-"Get off your phone Mc.Dreamy, spend time with me." she said, bending down to his eye level.

-"I hate shopping" he said, getting off his phone.

-"Well, I like it, I never got to go shopping before"she confessed.

-"Why?" he asked.

-"I was only allowed to go to school and be at home, that's it"she affirmed.

-"Bellissima, if you want to do something, you tell me and we'll do it together ok?"he said, stepping closer to her.

-"Ok, well right now, I want you to talk with me while I shop." she said.

-"Anything for you."he replied, kissing her hand.

A couple minutes later, she was done at this store and started walking to the cashier, she turned to him.

-"I'm done here" she said.

-"You barely got anything, you have like three items."he replied.

-"I know, there wasn't a lot of things and it was kinda expensive too" she implied.

-"Money isn't a problem bellissima" he said.

-"Still, there wasn't anything" she said, giving a smell to the cashier and giving her a fifty-dollar bill right before she felt Leo's strong and veiny hands grab her wrist and take her place in front of the cashier. As soon as the cashier saw Leo, she looked him up and down and gave him a wink, which he ignored, thankfully. He paid with his card and the cashier gave the receipt to Laura. She looked at the receipt and noticed that the cashier put her number on it. For Leo. Laura turned around and told the cashier: «It's not really polite to give your number to someone's girlfriend, even more, if the girlfriend is right in front of you. And don't wait for his call, desperate girls like you aren't his type, I am, have a great day!».

-"That was so hot bebè" he said to her outside the store, kissing her cheek. (baby)

-"She asked for it, you're my man, nobody else's"she added, kissing his lips. She turned around and saw a group of men staring at her. She felt Leo's big hands cupping her face and turning her face to meet his, inches apart.

-"The moment you feel uncomfortable, I'll kill them all, I promise to keep you safe." he said before grabbing her face and kissing her harshly while looking straight at the men that were still staring at them, to show them that she belongs to him. "You're mine"he said, releasing her face.

-"Let's go to Victoria Secrets!"she said, putting the bag from the other store in his right hand and taking the left one in her own.

They walked into the store and she immediately went into the dressing room to try on some lingerie. She picked out some red one, since she knows it's his favourite colour. While she was trying it on, he was sitting on the other side of the curtain, on a chair, looking down at his phone once again. She opened the curtain when she was ready to show him. «Mc.Dreamy» she called him seductively. He lifted his head up, looking her up and down. He blushed a little at the sight in front of him. «You look... you.... damn you're just so perfect bellissima» he said, scratching the back of his neck. She smiled at him and turned around to go back to the dressing cabin. As she turned around trying to close the curtain, Dylan was in the cabin with her.

-"Baby, be polite and turn around so I can change"she said.

-"I'm many things bellissima, but polite isn't one of them"he replied, closing the curtain behind him, staying in the cabin.

-"If you say so" she affirmed, turning around to change. She started by taking off the bra she had on and putting hers on. Then, she took off the red panties, exposing the black ones she had under. As she was trying to put her shorts back on, she felt two big hands grab her waist from behind. She turns her head around, their eyes meeting.

Leonardo's POV:

As she turned around, hiding from me, I grabbed her waist with both of my hands. I felt her body tense up like it was the first time I touched her. She turned her head around, looking straight into my eyes. I kissed her full lips because I couldn't help myself anymore. I turned her body around to face me with my hands still on her waist. She kissed me back with as much intensity and she parted her lips, letting my tongue slide right between her beautiful lips. Our tongues swirled together in perfect harmony. With my hands on her waist, I pushed her onto the cabin wall. My left hand stayed on her waist while my right hand started to play with the band of her underwear. Two of my fingers slowly went into them as she opened her eyes to look at me. She was nervous about me touching her. «Don't be nervous, just be quiet» I tell her in her ear. I instantly regretted what I said because I wanted to hear her. I wanted to hear her perfect moans in my ear. She then grabbed onto my back and held me tight against her body. As my greedy fingers were trying to desperately please and fuck her, I heard my fucking phone ring. Of course, it was Sebastian calling.

End of POV.

-"You motherfucker, you have the worst timing ever!" he screamed at the phone, while Laura started laughing.