Loyalty

Leonardo's POV:

It's been another week since I heard about her parents. I decided to tell her the next morning. She reacted very well, except for the part where she slapped the living hell out of me. She stayed made for about two hours before kissing my cheek where she hit me. So I told her everything and she wanted to see them, but not now. So today is the day. I took her hand in mine and we went down to the basement. She walked in front of them and stopped.

End of POV.

-"We're going to talk in English because I want my husband to understand us." she said.

-"I always knew you were a whore" her father said.

-"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY WIFE LIKE THAT" Leonardo yelled.

-"Let me handle it babe" she replied.

-"I can't believe you love her, she's nothing but a worthless brat" her mother yelled.

-"I know it's hard to believe that someone loves me, but he's not the only one. I don't know if you remember, but you have a son, Charles and he loves me too." she said, while Charles walked in the basement.

-"YOU UNGRATEFUL FUKCING CHILDREN YOU ARE NOTHING BUT WORTHLESS AND YOU DESERVE TO DIE! WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD YOU, I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHA..." her mother yelled, she didn't have time to finish her sentence because Laura grabbed Dylan's gun out of his pocket and shot her mother in the head first, then her father the same way. Their bodies fell to the floor. She looked at Leo and he asked her if she was okay. She dropped the gun and fainted. He picked her up and carried her to their room. She woke up a few hours later, with Leo holding her hand next to the bed.

-"I just killed my parents" she affirmed.

-"I know, I saw that" he replied. "Are you okay?" he asked.

-"I feel better than ever. I finally feel really free" she smiled at him.

-"That's good to know, considering you just killed for the first time." he added.

-"Don't worry, I've seen you kill many people in front of me, I'm okay" she reassured him.

-"Oh and Charles left" he responded.

-"Ok. I'm actually not feeling so well right now" she said to him before leaving the bed and throwing up in the toilet.

-"Baby! Are you okay?" he asked her.

-"Yes. I have to tell you something and I don't want you to freak out ok?" she said.

-"What is it?" he replied.

-"I haven't had my period this month and I haven't been feeling well, as you can see. I think I'm pregnant" she confessed.

-"OMG!!" he replied.

-"I have to take a test and then we'll know for sure" she affirmed.

-"Ok!" he said, smiling.

The next day, they took a test together.

-"It's positive! I'm pregnant!" she said, jumping in his arms.

-"I'm gonna be a dad!" he yelled. "I'm so happy baby" he said, kissing her. Then, he ran downstairs and jumped into Sebastian's arms and yelled «I'm gonna be a dad!». They both fell on the floor laughing.

7 months later:

Laura's POV:

Since we found out I was pregnant, he hasn't stopped taking even more care of me. Every night, he cuddles me to sleep and holds my belly in a protective way. When I was five months, we found out that we were having a little girl. Leo practically doesn't sleep, he's preparing the house for the baby. He painted the nursery light pink and I bought a whole bunch of clothes for her. We also decided on a name for her. Lorenzo is also very excited for baby girl's arrival, he is already in love with her. Now, baby girl can come out any time now and I am very excited, and scared too. I mean, a baby is coming out of me. Wait, did I just pee myself? OMG! My water just broke.

End of POV.

-"leo!" she screamed.

-"What? What's happening?" he responded.

-"My water broke. She's coming" she replied.

They drove to the hospital as fast as possible. They went into their room and waited for the doctors. They soon came in and told Laura to push. Soon after, baby girl was born.

-"She's so beautiful Leo" she said, holding her daughter in her arms.

-"She looks just like you, but with my eyes" he replied, crying.

-"Welcome to the world Eleonor Jane Medicci" Laura said while they held their precious daughter in their arms.