The Savage Brothers

"A SATIRICAL NOVEL FILLED WITH DARK, RUDE, TWISTED, AND SADISTICAL HUMOR."

TWIN BROTHERS. BOTH SAVAGES.

Seventeen-year-olds Brandon and Bryan Savage are prodigies and twinsand the best way to differentiate them is by the mole on their butt cheeks. Although they live together in a wealthy household, they study at different schools.

BRANDON SAVAGE is the older twin, the gentle giant, the star quarterback, and every girl's wet dream. With a loyal best friend and a loving girlfriend, his grades are the only things hindering him. Desperate for a miracle, Brandon asks for his brother's help. If his studies don't improve, he'd risk his position on the team and any chance of graduating.

BRYAN SAVAGE loves flaunting his wealth, banging ovaries, and bossing people around is his favorite hobby. Being the Student-Body President and the Director of a musical in their prestigious academy certainly made way for him to have more enemies (as if he has a lot of friends anyway). Gossips, ex-girlfriends, rivalries, and student riots add to the conundrum—loyalties are tested and trust is hard to keep when everyone wants him impeached.

When neither twin has the power to solve their own problems, they hope the other would do it for them. But it only turned out to be a recipe for disaster because of their stupidity.

Wickedly hilarious, charming, and partly-heartbreaking, this debut novel delivers an emotional rollercoaster about love over hate, family and friendship, and is here to remind us to fear no man and trust no bitch.

***

Copyright © JohnerZulueta. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by means of electrical or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law.

This story is FICTIONAL. Names, Characters, Places, and Incidents are either are product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, locales is entirely coincidental.