CHAPTER 27: Quite the Ladies' Man

Just wanna leave an upload and greet you guys a very Merry Christmas and a happy holidays! (Frankly, I'm not having a very merry day myself - or year in general (2019 fucked up my life) - but if letting you guys read the final chapters of TSB and make at least one person happy reading this, then it'll be the merriest gift I could ever receive! And leaving a comment and a vote would be even better. Cheers!)

CHAPTER 27: Quite the Ladies' Man

BRYAN

The glass doors open for me, with the front desk clock announcing it's four on a Saturday afternoon. Daddy rented the whole Barry's Gym for ourselves for a good hour-and-a-half, and that's why the clerk—who seems new because she had this fake, over-beaming smile, the quality trait of every new employee who got the job two days ago—at the desk didn't even need to check my ID for who I was.

My figure alone can make her guess—and shiver if she dare stop me. Red, sleeveless latex top that hugged my muscles perfectly, short shorts, and red rubber shoes from our favorite sponsor Nike. An Adidas duffel bag hanging on my shoulder, the latest Samsung Galaxy Fit on my wrist, and my customized shades that radiated my status in the state. If I wasn't obviously filthy rich enough, I was ready to show-off my brand new iPhone, the latest release. But she doesn't have to; because I know she checked the CCTV footage where I parked my Lamborghini sports car that I only use whenever I visit the gym.

I just got home from rehearsals when I received a text from Dad saying that I should pick up his documents from his office in Valtersen Russ Corp. Not only that, but he also said after retrieving the files I should head over to Barry's to workout with him.

It instantly converted my exhausted state into an eager one. No, scratch that—I was ecstatic! Like someone just injected shots of caffeine into my system. It's been a while ever since we get to spend time like this.

I immediately wore my gym clothes, have my duffel bag packed, and secured a brewed coffee from Twin Bean and drove as fast as I could.

When I step foot into the VRC building, I knew something was off. The guards know me and gave me polite but shaky greetings. By now, the usually cranky office clerks and staffs knew not to piss me off whenever I go for Daddy's office. Four people lost their jobs all because they thought they could mess with me. And look where they are now. Probably hobos in the streets of New York City where those rats belong.

And when I got to the 20th floor where the Vice President office was, I was caught off-guard to not see my father's name on the golden plaque. I thought he lost his job at first so I called him. He instructed me to calm down and that I should go to the elevator and press the 'P' button.

"But that's the Penthouse," I said.

"Exactly," his baritone voice murmured.

"No," I breathed out in disbelief, smiling when I finally see my Dad's name on the Penthouse floor. Only the CEO and the highest officials of VRC get to have a place in the Penthouse.

And Daddy's the CEO now.

I rushed out of the building and into my car once I got the papers. I revved off to Barry's. Here we are now.

I smirked. "Look who we have here."

Daddy laughed at that. He's as handsome as ever. Towering me over six feet, he wears his favorite silver tank top we bought from Vuori, black sweats from an exclusive, limited edition Timberland, and his kicks from Vans. He loves to mix-and-match some brands to his desire; I guess he finally learned how to get his game on with his fashion thanks to me.