Opportunity

*edited on 12/15/15

Scarlett stared in shock at the now, obviously, dead man, then raised her eyes up to Ellie. She had a twisted scowl on her face, as she looked down at the man who she had just killed, her face holding no remorse or pity.

"Ellie?" she whispered, thinking, what had happened to her? Where was the sister that she used to know?

"You told me to watch from out here. I can't let some jerk-ass kill you off!" she spat, taking a step forwards, and bending over to wrench the knife from the man's back.

"What happened to her?" she heard Christian mutter from behind her.

"Kaiden happened" she replied, grimly, her jaw set like stone. Damn him! Damn him to the lowest pits of hell! she thought furiously.

"Tiger. You think we should be going now? We could still get caught" Christian gently reminded her.

"Uh, yeah" she said, shaking away the last of her dark thoughts. She began to stride over to where she had parked the motorcycle, then paused and looked back at him. "Wait, how many does a motorcycle fit?" she asked.

Christian's eyes bugged out. "You have a motorcycle" he sputtered.

"I acquired it a few days ago" she responded, flashing him a devilish smile.

"So...you stole it" Christian said slowly.

"No, the man was nice enough to give it to me if I slept with him" she said, continuing towards the motorcycle.

Behind her, Christian choked and coughed a few times before he spoke again. "And did you?" he asked.

"What, sleep with him? No way, I'm not a slut!" she aid, reaching the motorcycle.

"Never said you were" he said.

Scarlett turned and grinned at him, then patted his cheek. "Aww, you look so cute when you're jealous. In case you were wondering, he was the dead body that you had to jump over when we were leaving" she is, grasping the handles of the motorcycle and sliding into the leather seat.

Christian studied her for a few moments, then smirked. "You look totally badass" he said.

Scarlett laughed then looked around his shoulder, and motioned to Ellie. "Hey Ellie, come on, we're making Christian sit in the back!" she called, trying to pretend that Ellie was the same person she had known a few days ago.

Ellie smirked then hopped in front of Scarlett while Christian frowned at Scarlett. Then he smiled deviously, and slid on behind her, wrapping his hands around her waist and whispering in her ear, "At least I get to cuddle you"

Scarlett smiled sweetly as she muttered back "If you touch me, I will rip off your balls and smack you until you forget your name"

"Geez" he replied with a laugh.

"Shut up" she muttered and started the motorcycle engine, revving it twice before taking off down the streets. "Do you want to come to my apartment?" she asked, her hair whipping back into Christian's face.

"Ppt...you hair tastes horrible, but sure" he said, his arms tightening around her.

A few minutes later, Scarlett roared up to her apartment and hopped off, Ellie already off and waiting for them as she looked around. "Hey Red. What happened to the door?" Christian asked.

"Uhh..." Scarlett looked guiltily at the door that lay at a crooked angle and was splintered by the lock. "That....might've been me" she said, wincing.