Meet Phoenix

This WAS my very first story on Wattpad. I wrote almost 22 chaps and abadoned it for a while because of school work. Now When I read it, its cringe extreme. So, I've decided spruce things up a bit.

Enjoy the better version of this book!::::

I

woke up to the loud banging of pots and pans above my head. I sat up annoyed and saw the grinning face of my dearest cousin.

"Alexander" I said softly.

"Good morning little cousin" He smirked.

I sat up brushing my flaming red hair out of my eyes and softly stretched myself.

"urgh" I said as slid out of bed and stormed off pushing him out of the way in the process. I hate this guy! And this was his favorite way to wake me up.

I walked off to the bathroom and took a hot shower to wave off my sleep. Yeah. I know most people take cold showers to wave off sleep but it works the opposite for me.

I dressed myself in a comfy white sweater and denim jeans with black lace ups.

I climbed down the stairs with my bag swaying side-to-side on one of my shoulders.

I zombie walked into the kitchen and drank my daily dose of chocolate milk.

Trust me.

I simply cannot survive without this heavenly drink of chocolate. Oh and never forget the Oreos though.

I munched on one as I opened the front door to see the smirking face of Alex again.

"Ahhh.. my chemistry professor Mr. Agere is gonna scold me again for being late!" Alex sighed dramatically.

Holy hell.

I got into the car and sat next to mom's bag in the back seat. Mom was in the driver seat while her dearest nephew had claimed the shotgun. It was my mom's opinion and clearly not my cousin's that I was too distracting and might be the cause of an accident if I was ever let to sit in the front.

"Phoenix! Why do you have to be late all the time?!" My mom yelled hearing Alex's fake drama. He was never late and would make it in time while I have to take responsibility of Chelsea and drop her in her class before going to my own. So originally I was the one who was actually late. Every. Single. Day!

But who cares? No one. Urghhh..

Chelsea was his sister and though she was my