Princess Crime

It was a dark and cold afternoon in a busy city. It looked as if it'll rain any second. A ballerina was late for her ballet classes as usual. And unfortunately, that girl was me!?

I dashed from the shower and took out a pair of dark blue jeans and a white oversized hoodie which had a non-detailed cat face. I pulled on a pair of black socks with my white lace up boots.

 I pulled on a pair of black socks with my white lace up boots

Ria's outfit ☝️

I sat on my bed taming my crimson mane-I mean my crimson hair- it was kinda annoying me bcoz my hair kept on getting stuck on the comb. I gave up taming it and used a blow dryer to dry it. When it was dry I pulled it up into a ponytail.

I tucked up some stray strands on to the backside of my ears. That's when my little six-year-old cousin, Chelsea came in. She was staying at our place bcoz my aunt aka my mom's older sister was away for a business trip.

And like you guessed; Chelsea wasn't alone. Her older brother was staying here too. His name was Alexander; Alex for short. Unfortunately for me; he was seventeen years old. Two years older than me!

Ughh!

I'll have to listen to him and if I don't he's probably gonna tell mom that I didn't write my math test! And that I picked a fight with a classmate.

Ohh I'm sooo dead if mom knows!

I almost forgot Chelsea was in my room! Oops!

"Hey Chelss! What's up?" I asked her.
She looked me with puppy dog eyes.
Uh-oh.... She's gonna ask me to do something...  Or not?

"Mmmm?" I tried. She suddenly burst into tears.

Holy cricket! Me and crying kids; surely don't go well together. It wouldn't have been a problem if it's me and just a kid. Not a crying one!

"Uhh? Chelsea... It's okay! Please stop crying..." I squeaked. She was little but still managed to give me a bear hug. She wiped her tears and said;

"Uni! I want Uni!"

"Who's Uni?" I thought out aloud.

"My unicorn plushie.. She's missing!" she whimpered.

Geez! She was talking about the unicorn plushie I gave her for her birthday. Hmmm....

"Umm.. you remember where you left it last time?" I asked to comfort her.

Before she could answer, a screaming-mom made me jump!

"Ria!! Get down here you're already late!" Mom screamed.

"Mom, I can't find my ballet shoes." I replied kinda calmly.

Chelsea looked at me with her puppy dog eyes again.

Uhhhh one thing I can't resist!

I said; "Chelsea, why don't you go and ask Alex about it? Maybe he saw it somewhere."