The characters

Ria Williams:

Main character of the story. 15 yrs. Bright,witty, kind, slightly short tempered and sarcastic if necessary! Has waist-long crimson hair and green eyes. On the skinny side and is an amateur gymnast and ballerina. Born in America.

Mr and Mrs Williams:

Self explanatory! Of course they're Ria's parents. Mr Ronald Williams- Ria's dad- a tall man in his mid 40s with brown eyes and black hair. A workaholic CEO. Very overprotective of Ria but allows her to do whatever she wants at the same time. Mrs Julia Williams- Ria's mom- a beautiful lady in her 40s with light-brown-almost blonde-hair and green eyes. Runs her own boutique. Strict and always angry would be the words for her if described by Ria. On the other hand, she's a very loving and caring mom.

Elena Stafford:

Ria's bestie for almost an year. 15 yrs. Most beautiful girl in class. Long brown hair, hazel eyes, perfect skin. Very sweet and loves to be a cupcake all the time. Ballerina.

Dianne Rutherford:

Ria's eternal nemesis since kindergarten. 15 yrs. Blonde with green eyes. Ballerina. Grumpy attitude. Acts like she's the boss. Expects everyone to be scared of her and to obey her. Hates Ria because Ria stands up against her. The only person she fears is Asher.

Asher Blackthorn:

Ria's best friend and prank partner since they were little. 15 yrs. Has a happy-go-lucky attitude all the time. Loves to prank people, including Ria herself. Tall boy with snowy-white hair and frost green eyes.

Max Blackthorn:

Asher's dad. Around his 40s. Tall man with crimson hair and frost green eyes. Works as a business man. Polite attitude. Likes to help everyone.

Gabriel James:

Ria's math professor. In his 50s. Short man and scary man with bloodshot eyes. Doesn't like Ria very much. Loves to give her detention.

Chelsea Lorenz:

Ria's six-year-old cousin. Daughter of Ria's mom's older sister. Cute and funny. Cries easily. Has light-brown-almost blonde-hair like her mom. Honey coloured eyes.

Alexander Lorenz:

Chelsea's older brother. Ria's seventeen year old older cousin. Kind of badass. Has a clean line of hatred with Ria. Fights with his cousin but very caring at the same time. Light-brown-almost blonde-hair and black eyes. Huge foodie. Loves to fight for the TV remote with Ria.

Mr Simon Smith:

Senior officer of the city. Quiet nature. Hates violence. Ria's friend.

Mr Logan Richards:

Commander. Fun, optimistic and strict sometimes. Black hair and beard.