Silver

Ria's POV
_________

I struggled to keep my mouth shut cuz this was too awesome that you can't help but shout with joy!! I really wish I could ride this bike rather than sitting on it!!

The black van was zooming off in full speed. The motorbike, being the awesome thing it is, didn't even have to make an effort to keep up!

It went smoothly on the road, easily trailing behind the van with a safe distance so that the kidnappers wouldn't see that we are following them.

We passed numerous houses and shops. Slowly, the houses and shops started to disappear and farms were replacing them.

The sky grew dark and it looked like it was gonna rain again.

We kept on following and a down pour started. My hair was soaked and the hair tie I used came off and fell on the way.

Great! My damp hair is all over my eyes and the more I push it back, the more it comes in!

Mr. Gun was indifferent, not caring about the rain and kept on riding. At least Mr. Hat was thoughtful and put his hat on my head. I smiled at him. The hat was of no use, but at least he did something! Unlike a certain someone..

The down pour continued and we continued to follow the van.

Eventually the rain stopped.

I looked around to see that now even the farms were disappearing and we were going into something like a deciduous forest.

It was just 1 in the afternoon but it was dark, almost like the sky is deceiving us, showing that its the evening, not the afternoon. The darkness grew as we ventured deeper and deeper into the forest.

The tree leaves made a canopy above, blocking the very little sunlight which shone through the clouds.

Trees were all over the place but the motorbike was sooo cool! It had no problem getting through and smoothly glided through the dry-leaf-covered forest floor.

We had to be extra careful now because the kidnappers think that their van is the only vehicle in the forest. We can't risk getting caught.

It was already dark and a stupid owl was hooting, giving a slight horror effect.

In the gloomy and shady darkness, there was a melancholy aura and the trees casted spooky shadows, which seemed like different monsters readying themselves to attack us.

I'm not Chelsea to believe in such stuff but it was a bit eerie and spooky though.

It wasn't long before we came into a clearing. There was an old run down cabin in the middle of the clearing. Seriously? A cabin? Right in the middle of nowhere? Does anyone even live here?

I hope not: cuz whoever lives there surely would have lost a screw from their upper part..

The cabin was made mostly of wood and it had a red roof which is.. Not so red now, cuz it was blackish red. It had some wooden sticks supporting its sides. There were 2 windows on the side which I was viewing from.

To my surprise the van stopped and the kidnappers got down.

There were 3 of them in total. All black and wearing monkey caps and an additional mask that covered their forehead and eyes. One of them made a call: probably to their boss.

After the call was over, they opened the back of the van and grabbed the victim who now had a blindfold on and forced him into the cabin. poor man.. He looked so tired..

Mr Gun silently parked the bike in some dry bushes and we got down. My clothes were half dry by now but my hair was as annoying as ever!

I gave mr. hat's hat back and muttered thanks to which he ruffled my hair. And yeah! Don't think that it was dry! Cuz it was now clinging onto me!