Discussion

I slowly got up, trying not to make any sort of noise.

"I asked who is there?!" The voice boomed again.

I inched towards the wall and peeped out.

Suddenly someone grabbed me by waist and I'm hoisted up.

I tired to scream.

Tried.

But the person covered my mouth even before I could open my mouth.

"Ria shut up!" Someone yelled.

How do they know my name?

I tried to kick the person.

Tried.

The person grabbed my leg and put me over his shoulder and started walking.

I pulled the person's hair in an attempt to escape.

"Ria! Stop that! I'm Walter!" The person yelled in pain.

Walter?

"Walter? What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised.

He didn't say anything and took me out of the gates.

There was a black limo parked right next to my house.

Jerry was leaning onto the limo and Ivan was pacing back and forth on the road.

Walter came to a halt near them and put me down.

My side bangs were in my eyes and half my hair was in front of me because of Walter picking me up like that.

I pulled it back and ran a hand through my hair.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We're here because of the picture you sent us. Are you okay? Did anyone get hurt?" Jerry exclaimed.

"No, no one's hurt" i replied and started explaining the whole thing to them.

Jerry's mouth formed an 'O' shape, Walter was lost in thoughts as always and Ivan looked the same after I finished.

"I think he's doing it to scare you" Jerry said.

"Mmhmm, I agree." I voiced my thoughts.

The night went by and we talked about this the whole time.

I was feeling so sleepy I leaned onto the wall.

Finally when it was 3 in the morning, Walter announced that we'll further discuss this later.

"Oh come on! We have been discussing this for the whole night and you still want to discuss!?" I whisper-yelled, trying not to wake any neighbours or my own parents.

"Ria, this isn't child's play. This has to be discussed thoroughly" Jerry said.

"Yeah, but still!" I replied.

"Ria, you go in and get some sleep. We'll be going back now. Good night" Walter said, walking back to his limo.

"Okay?" I was uncertain.

"Bye Ria, goodnight" Jerry said.

"Goodnight" i replied.

They all climbed in and drove away, leaving me alone there.

I stood there for a few seconds before finally going back in.

I crept under my blankets, silently thanking myself that I chose to wear full sleeve pajamas because the cold wind was still howling outside and i was outside the whole night.

I perfected my pillows before closing my eyes.

To be continued.....

A/N: "An update after a loooooong time! Sorry for not updating! I am kinda busy these days with revisions because exams are coming. Plus my cousins are here, so yeah! I'm fooling around a bit too!😝"

Thank you for reading and supporting my story so far!

😊😊😊😊