Pranks and Temper

*4 hours later*

"Ria!! Wake up! Or else I'll pour water on you!"

I woke up to the terrible shouting of my cousin.

"Mmm... Shut up Alex. Let me sleep" I slurred as I snuggled under my pillow. I was still so sleepy because I had only went to bed like just 4 hours ago.

"Is that so?" He asked.

I didn't reply.

"I'm calling your mom now. Aunt Julia! My dear cousin is refusing to wake up!!" He yelled.

He yelled.

HE YELLED!!

MOM'S GONNA KILL ME!!!

I quickly rushed out of bed and into the bathroom and switched on the shower.

"That's a good girl now!" I heard Alex's muffled laugh through the running water.

This guy!

What did I do to deserve such an awesome cousin?!

I sighed and took off my clothes and stood under the shower.

I jumped as I felt the water.

Cold water.

"What's wrong with the shower!?" I screeched, almost not being able to feel myself because of the freezing water.

"Shut up you idiot! The heater is broken. And besides, a shower in the cold water is good for you." Alex yelled from outside in his 'wise man' tone.

I bet this is a prank.

I was fuming with rage.

But I had no choice.

I readied myself and jumped into the shower and hastily scrubbed myself with soap and jumped out.

I trembled and shivered as I opened my room door.

"Alex you jerk!" I yelled.

"What's happening here?!" Mom came running to see a laughing Alex on my bed and a shivering me in my bathrobes.

"Mom! This jerk switched off the shower heater and made me take a cold shower! Then he switched on the AC just so that I would be cold when I come into the room!" I screamed.

"Alex dear? Did you do that?" Mom asked sweetly to him.

Really?

"No I didn't aunt Julia. I switched on the AC because I was feeling hot and i don't know anything about the water heater" Alex said innocently.

Innocent little bastard!

"Mom! He's lying!" I said knowing that it's of no use.

"Ria! Get dressed for school now! And don't you dare accuse Alex for something he didn't do! Poor thing. Come here Alex my dear, I'll make your favourite breakfast bacon!" Mom yelled but said the last part sweetly.