Cat suits aren't cat suits

I was kind of bewildered.

How the hell were just the 4 of us gonna fight 30 men?!

The victim stepped forward and raised his hand.

As though controlled by some invisible force, all 30 men put their guns down in sync and bowed.

It was actually quite awesome to watch. They must've trained a lot to get it this perfect.

"Take the mafia gang away" the victim said.

All the men made a beeline in perfect sync, and dragged the gang out, even before a second had passed after they received their command.

Cool.

I guess my amazement clearly reflected on my face because the victim asked; "Cool isn't it?"

"Yeah" I said, surprised by how a middle-aged man can talk in 'teen language'

"I'm impressed by her fighting skills and fast thinking. Jerry, Ivan who's this kid? Or, maybe I shouldn't say kid" he said, playfully putting his hands in the air.

Huh?

Right. I almost forgot that I shot a man because he called me a kid.

I didn't laugh though.

"She's um.. her name's Ria and? Sebastian asked us to keep an eye on her. So we were doing that before she caught us red-handed" Jerry said, trying to ruffle my hair in the process.

I dodged and pushed his hand away.

Who's Sebastian though?

Maybe their so called new boss.

"Ohkay" the victim said, confused but then looking like understood something.

Did he get why I'm being indifferent to Jerry and Ivan?

The victim put his hand forward and ruffled my hair and I let him.

Jerry looked surprised.

"You won't let me touch you and you're allowing boss to do so?" Jerry asked, giving a side-eye.

"You underestimated her Jerry. You are no exception either Ivan" the victim said.

"What?!" Jerry yelled while poor Ivan was deaf.

"Anyway. Let's go" the victim said and pulled me with him.

Huh?

I walked along. We got into a secret elevator and went up.

It had started raining again and i opened the cabin door to see almost 7-8 cars that were clearly used for secret purposes.

Why? Because everything was automatic, and the car could easily switch shapes and stuff.

How I found out? Because, I and the victim got in the back of the car while Jerry and Ivan took the front seats. In between this, I got my hands on the car manual. And it stated how you can switch the car's shape and how you can control the automatic stuff.

I learnt from the victim that his name was Walter.

Sounds like a villain

He didn't reveal much about himself for other than that though.

He only said his first name, not his full. And I might as well as know the reason for it. Because it's the same reason why I didn't mention my full name to Jerry and Ivan.

I also learnt that the men in 'cat suits' were his men. And they weren't cat suits at all. They were highly specialised spy suits which were used for spy business.