Bribes

Note: There are some parts in this chapter where swear words are used. Please don't mind 🥺 cuz if a mafia boss speaks without swearing then he'll be less of a mafia boss🤣🤣 I think so?😆

Ria's POV
_________

I carefully observed from the box as the two men stood there, guarding the victim, Jerry and Ivan. Ivan's lips were moving and the victim was nodding.

Their hostages are having a full on conversation and the two kidnappers couldn't mind less! Oh well.

I have to do something to save them. But what?

I'll first have to disarm their guns.

I got out of the box and looked around. There was a spare rope laying next to the boxes. I picked it up. It can be of some use.

There were 6 metal support pillars in the room and the pillars creeped across the ceiling as well.

They were designed in cross patterns and they were black.

I suddenly remembered a same scene from a crime movie.

The room wasn't too high. Maybe I can just try and copy what the spy in the movie did? Its better than nothing.

So I decided to try my luck. I picked up the rope and slowly climbed the nearest pillar, reached the ceiling and stopped when I was right above the kidnappers and the others. Just like the spy did.

(Note: You seriously should never, ever copy movie stunts like Ria did)

I carefully extended the rope, tied it's one end to the pillar and the other end to my waist.

Then I used it to slowly go down. I felt like Spiderman (🤣)

As soon as I was close enough, I kicked one of the kidnapper's neck and he blacked out.

The rope came loose and I perfectly landed on the floor.

The other kidnapper raised his gun at me.

"H-hands in the air!" He yelled.

I put my hands up and Jerry gasped.

I slowly walk towards the kidnapper.

Without any warning, I grabbed the gun by it's nuzzle with my left hand and brought it down. Then with my right hand fingers, I strike the kidnappers eyes.

Sure enough, it worked.

The kidnapper was busy with his eyes and I kicked his shin, making him drop to his knees.

Then I proceeded onto untying Jerry, Ivan and the victim. Jerry untied the victims blind fold, revealing his twinkling green eyes. Beautiful..

"Hands up!" A stern voice yelled from behind, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I turned around to face 6-7 men in black. The one who was standing in the middle was pointing his gun at us.

I raised my own gun at him. He seemed quite surprised. He snickered.

"Oh! You little kid? You'll shoot me will you?" He teased.

"Who did you call as little?!" I yelled back, rage boiling through me.

This. Is. The. Thing. That. Angers. Me. The. Most!

Don't. Call. Me. Little!!

The man seemed surprised because I didn't look scared.

But he laughed.

"Oh! You aren't little? So are you gonna shoot me?! Then shoot! Shoot!" He yelled as the other men laughed.

Threatening me only because they think that I'll hesitate to shoot... How stupid!

*Bang*

I shot the man's leg. He lost balance and fell. The other men supported him.

"So? Do I hesitate to shoot? No, right?" I smirked.

"You!" A man yelled as he charged.

Ivan stepped infront of me and a fight broke out.

Jerry punched a man and he flew off.

The victim, NO WAY! He's fighting! Even in his current state!

I watched as he took down 3 men at once.

One of them aimed a punch at me. I dodged and gave a flying kick to his stomach. I accidentally dropped the gun while doing so. Then I punched his face thrice and the last punch to his chest.

He fell with a thud.

Suddenly two hands tightly wrap around my waist and neck.

The next thing I know, someone let out a lunatic laugh.

Everyone's attention shifted to me.

Wait? What?

I jerked as I felt something cold on my left temple. I slowly turned a bit and saw..

A gun?

"You three fight, and this kid dies!" A husky and kinda terrifying voice said.

"What if we put it this way? Your men fight, and you die!" I said calmly. He took his time to digest what I said and those few seconds were enough for me. I stomped on his foot. He released me out of pain. I elbowed his stomach and kicked his temple. He groaned.

I kicked his gun hand and the gun flew off and landed next to my foot. I picked it up and pointed at him.

"Move and say this world goodbye" I smirked.

The man seemed to be their boss. He panicked and jerked back.

Looks like he understood that I'm a girl of few words and more bangs. (🤣🤣)

"K-kid! What do you want? I'll give you f*_king anything! How about a ticket to a BTS concert in Korea? I'll pay for your flight ticket and all your expenses. Or what else do you want... umm.. latest version iphone? latest Chromebook? a prada bag? A diamond necklace? Just name it! I'll get it for you! Just l-let me go!" He stumbled, his voice sounding like a little girl out of fear.

I struggled not to laugh. Both because of the change in his voice and because this guy thinks that he can bribe his way out of this!

A flash of horror crossed Jerry and Ivan's faces. Do they think so lowly of me that they think that I'll let him bribe me? Ugh!! I ignored them. The victim man seemed oddly calm. As though he trusted me. At least someone has hopes on me. I sighed.

"Will you really do anything?" I asked when a lightbulb went off in my head.

"Y-yes!" He said, his husky voice returning and becoming more confident.

I smirked.

"Well.. ask your goons to let these three tie them up and after that you'll surrender to the cops. And yeah, don't make me say this again or else I might just end up changing my mind and-" I raised my gun a bit more and put my finger on the trigger.

"No no! I accept! I accept! What's more important than staying alive?! What are you standing around for?! Didn't you hear her!? Do as she says!"

"But boss-"  "Don't you f_*king hear me?! Is something else more important than your own boss' life?!" The boss yelled as one of the men started to protest.

He cringed with every one of his boss' words. I quietly giggled to myself.

To be continued......