Secret Agency

I pondered over how to keep the conversation going with Jerry. Not that we were in an uncomfortable silence or anything.. I was just getting bored.

Suddenly I remembered that Jerry always seemed to be surprised whenever Walter laughed.

I weighed my options as to if i should ask him or not.

"Jerry? Would you mind telling me why you always look surprised whenever Walter laughs?" I asked, curiosity getting the better of me.

"You want to know?" Jerry asked in an  amused tone.

I nodded.

"Well, it's just, Walter has a temper like you and he rarely smiles and now he is" he said, grinning.

"Huh?"

"No offense, but both of you get angry pretty quickly but you know to laugh and smile when needed but as for Walter, he rarely does that except for when he's around Ms. Katherine" Jerry said, lost in thoughts.

"Do I have that bad of a temper?" I asked, serious, but amused by the fact that Walter is always cheerful when around this Ms. Katherine.

"Kind of" Jerry smirked.

I pouted.

Jerry laughed and stopped abruptly when he saw Walter walking back in with Ivan close behind him.

Looks like Walter does have a temper.

They sat down in their respective seats.

No one said nothing and Walter looked as though he's having a battle in his own mind.

"So? Do we have any info from Mr. Richards?" I asked, deciding to break the silence.

"Yes" Ivan said with a poker face.

I looked at him to continue.

"Richards saw that you're capable of being a detective Ria, that's why he called to my office- ahem. To an-" I smirked at Walter, stopping him as he continued what Ivan had started.

"Fine! He called to my office because I run a top secret detective agency which goes on spy missions and solves complicated crimes that the normal FBI can't solve." Walter stopped again, seeing the shocked looks plastered on Jerry and Ivan's faces.

"Boss!" Jerry and Ivan exclaimed.

"It's okay. It's not like we can keep anything from this detective anyway" Walter sighed and smiled.

I chuckled.

"You're the boss?" I asked, ecxitement flowing through me.

"Yes?" Walter replied curiously.

"Woah! I can't believe I'm having a conversation with the boss of a top secret agency and his assistants!" I practically squealed, my voice echoing throughout the factory.

I covered my mouth with a small 'oops' as Ivan glared at me for being so loud.

"Well, looks like someone is just too excited with this" Walter chuckled.

"Yeah I am! It's not everyday that you get such an opportunity!" I whisper-squealed this time.

Jerry and Walter laughed.

I can't believe that I'm actually meeting such people! 

Just a sec. A light bulb went off in my head.

"Wait, so Walter? Yun Fang kidnapped you so that the entire agency would go haywire on their boss' absence and his crime wouldn't be discovered that quick, I don't know the reason why he wanted to delay it. Then, Sebastian, taking his opportunity, forged a letter and stepped in as boss in your spot. Between this, Mr. Richards gave a call to your office to inform about me but Sebastian is the one who picked up and inturn assigned Jerry and Ivan to follow me for an unknown reason untill we coincidentally saw you running away from Yun Fang's men and thus ended up saving you. Right?" I said in one breath and frowned thinking whether my explaination is correct or not.