Our Bond

Thank you for reading, I hope you are enjoying the book.

Please Vote and Comment.

Follow to get notifications when I post new chapters.

Love you all ~Jenn

   I yawned as I opened my eyes noticing Drake sound asleep next to me, a sigh escaped knowing it was indeed the dream state where I lost all control to resist the Alpha

   I yawned as I opened my eyes noticing Drake sound asleep next to me, a sigh escaped knowing it was indeed the dream state where I lost all control to resist the Alpha. Tears streamed down my eyes as I knew I lost the fight last night as I aggressively claimed him as mine as he had me. I wanted nothing more for him to be mine and I was determined on doing just that. I could feel the bond had grown so much last night, what am I going to do now? Tears streamed down my cheeks knowing my poor mate was laying next to me and I was with another...even if it was in a dream state.

   I have no idea what I am going to do, I know I need to reject him so he will have closure along with me being able to be faithful to my mate. Yes, he is my mate as well, I can no longer deny that...yes, I have feelings for him. I will never admit that out loud, how can I when I know it will hurt Drake. I rolled over wrapping myself around Drake as he wrapped his arms tightly around me pulling me tight to him. His scent filling my lungs as calmness swept over me as sleep claimed me once again.

My eyes snapped open looking around trying to get my bearings as I heard his voice.

   "Good morning my beauty." Drake whispered.

I smiled widely as I looked at him and kissed him deeply.

   "Morning...how are you feeling my love?" I asked him.

   "I worked later than I should have but I was going over information the Beta had sent over for me to look at. So, there are several packs around us, I know there was one which they were going to pass the Alpha-hood to his son. We do not know if he actually did it or not, there is no name of his son in the papers. There is one other who passed the Alpha position to their son...the sons name is Travis Langston. I do not know if this is the Alpha's name or the one with no name." He informed me.

   "Of course, it is the one with no name." I replied.

   "Are you sure you want to try and reject him love...he is your mate, and I can see the bond growing. Its not that you're doing anything different, but I can see it within your eyes. I am afraid it will cause to much damage to you if you complete it, or it may do nothing because the bond is too strong. Which I do not know." He spoke.

   "I refuse to make you suffer because I have another mate out there. You are my mate! How do you think it would work if I accepted him as my mate as well? If you see how please tell me." I spoke seriously.

   "He is an Alpha, where I am just a warrior my love. Yes, because I am mated to you, I have an Alpha title, but you know me I am a fighter. You would be the Luna of his pack and well as for me, I would hope he would allow me to be there with you as well. So essentially you would have two active males claiming you possibly at once." He spoke as he seemed to be contemplating.