Curiosity

"I want her head and you know I am not joking about that!" I growled out impatiently.

My mates looked at me with concern knowing I meant every word that slipped from my lips if I don't take her head today.... I will in the future if she ever crosses my past again! My gaze scanned the open street like area searching for the devious female who thinks she has any right to touch my mate.

The rage within me taking on a life of its own burned within me seeking relief, craving for Dianna's blood to be spilt. I took a deep breath hoping she was smart enough to stay away and not try to approach my mate again...well I kind of hope she does so I can teach her who is the Alpha female!

Damien turned to me reaching up caressing my cheek as chills shot straight through my spine as longing for my mates now began to replace the flaming rage within. Kade looked into my eyes seeing the desire building as my core began to heat craving their touch. Many things needed to be done but my mind and body cared not, it only wants the touch of my mates.

To feel their hands caressing my bare flesh as their firm grip puts me where they desire. A whine escaped from between my lips as I looked deep within his penetrating gaze, Drake grasped me tighter as surges flowed through us as I felt my body pleading for them to take what was theirs.

Suddenly a hot wet tongue traced up from the back of my shoulder up the side of my neck as it stopped abruptly at my ear.

"Have we tamed our beast?" Drake laughed out huskily.

I whined knowing they both knew exactly what they did to me, and they were taking advantage of it. I huffed and pulled myself from their grasp walking off as if I were upset...only if they knew. I laughed inwardly knowing I would have them wondering for some time, being guarded I made sure to put a barrier up so they would not know my true intentions.

I will admit I am enjoying seeing them squirm wondering if I am serious or messing with them. As I had walked away from them, I turned and looked over my shoulder to see them both standing as still as statues with grim expressions on their faces as if I had just stripped them of their manhood. I will admit I felt a tinge of guilt, but it waned as I continued walking further down the small roadway between the shops and small homes.

I could feel them close on my heels but not engaging me as if they were trying to give me a little space but not enough to hang myself with. I found it endearing that they wanted to remain possessive and protective over me even if I had made them believe I was displeased with them. I am sure the scorned lost puppy looks remained spread across their faces, but I am enjoying this a bit too much, I will let them off the doghouse leash soon enough.

Especially with how my core is heating up knowing my mates were following me like lost puppies yet fierce protective Alpha's protecting their mate. I giggled inwardly knowing I so loves these sadistic male Alpha's that I would give everything up for them in an instant, including my life, if need be, to protect them.

As I continued walking down the narrow road seeing many werewolves shifted and unshifted meandering along their ways doing what was expected of them I would imagine my mind began to wander to what Drake had told me about his father and what he does with other females.

I wonder if he is going to say something to Drake when I am not around about him wanting him to breed with other, she-wolves. There is no way in fricking hell my mates were touching another she-wolf, I will shred the female and then neuter my mates for the hell of it.

I surely won't want them after they had been with others, nor would I tolerate it...they would find out what it would be like to be forced to watch me with another male and see how he liked it if he even got that idea in his head.