V

Jungkook woke up from his deep slumber. Past 7 months he haven't slept this comfortably. His eyes were shut. And one arm was on the waist of Y/N and Y/N face snuggled into JK neck. Her hands were around his torso. They both hugging each other tightly as if they both don't want to leave.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes felt those beautiful moment again. But again he remembered what happened to his life at a single moment. He pushed her away as if she is a piece of sh*t.

Y/N eyes opened slowly not the warmth anymore and with sudden push. She saw JK looking at her with cold and dangerous eyes. She started shaking like a leaf.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM YOU F*CKING WH*RE" He shouted

She didn't reply actually she herself don't remember what happened to her and why is she here.

"Wait you didn't understand from yesterday punishment so you need more" He growled

Now it clicked her that he left her in the basement and her anxiety was on peak. She remembered how close she was with him. Jungkook came close to her and held her neck softly and her wrist in his big palm. He pressed not pressed he forced his lips over Y/N's lips. He was kissing her brutally and he even bit her lower lip as blood started oozing out.

His hand quickly went to her hem of shirt trying to pull it up but she protest it. "Please no" she whispered but that was totally ignored by his deaf ears. He pulled her shirt up leaving her in b*a and saw her she is covered with bruises as if they are tattoo. He stomach have kick marks and shoulder had biting marks and her back had belt whips. He didn't wait for anything he pushed her on the bed and started kissing her again but harshly. He didn't left her lips he unhooked her b*a. After kissing her for so long. He went to her br*asts bit it so hard and now she is sure that she had a bite mark over her br*asts.

Still sucking her b*obs he started unhooking her PJs but she hold his hand shooking her head and few tears escaped her eyes. He saw in her eyes. He saw fear, disgust, disappointment which was very different from the time when they used to make love a real love.

Flashback

JK kissed her softly savouring her lips.

He went slow with her. He slowly opened her shirt. He went again to kiss her softly to show his love the love which he holds it for Y/N

He slowly unhooked her b*a and sucked her n*pples softly.

She m*aned in pleasure.

He slowly went down giving feathery kisses and he opened her pants leaving her in only p*ntie. He saw her eyes which were closed feeling the pleasure which he is giving and he slowly took off her p*antie and shoved his d*ck in her entrance with slow force he pushed himself inside of her. Her eyes were teary. Jungkook quickly kissed her forehead, eyes, nose, lips massaging her b*easts.

That was different feeling for both of them which was just love.

But Now Its changed

Flashback ends

He didn't hear her pleading. He was just opening her pants. "I am on my periods. Pls not today" She said as if she is so fragile, broken, unloved and hated. He just looked at her and gave her a push and unbuckled his belt. Now Y/N was scared of what will he do. What will happen to her now.

In fractions of second he started banging it over her. She felt nothing but pain. She screamed in pain. But her cries were in vain.

"Count f*cking w*ore" He said

"o-one"

"t-tw-wo"

.

.

.

"f-for-rty f-five"

She said and fainted

Jungkook heard no screams from her. He pushed her and kicked her thrice and went to freshen up his mind.

When he came back he saw lying naked on the bed and having fresh belt marks and cheeks have dried tears and her body seems that it'll give up anytime.

"I am sorry. I can't move on the fact that I loose 4 members of my family" He said with despairing voice.

But who knows he might loose the 5th one due to his deeds.

He went and get ready for his office and went.

Y/N POV

WHY I AM HERE WITH HIM?? I SHOULD LEAVE HIM?? I DON'T HAVE ANY HOME TO LIVE.. I WILL MAKE MY OWN HOUSE.. I just want myself to throw somewhere. My life is becoming day after day when he will understand. But there is not a single reason why I ain't leaving him. There are many reason to not leave him. First "I love him, I know that's foolish to love your abuser but I really love him. I really do" "Second his dad promised me before dying to be by his side every time. To not leave him at any cost but till when do I need to live with him. especially like this? Why can't he understand those thingsss."

She was conscious but her eyes were closed thinking about her life. Which has no where to end. She feels helpless, dejected. She thought that shall I leave this house shall I go away from him.

Yes she will divorce it is true he isn't treating her like a human she must leave him.

She got up for getting ready for her new decision. She limped towards her room and in the washroom. She washed herself using makeup making herself look beautiful hiding all those bruises, for her it was hiding all her sorrows and start a new life.....

She went out and called a cab to the court.

She reached the court and stood still went towards the lawyer to prepare the divorce papers. It is too much for her... Now she needs to leave him

She collected the papers though the lawyer few reasons If she would open her mouth about abusing of JK he might be behind the bars. But her love that little beautiful yet stupid seed of love which is inside her was stopping her. She made some randomn excuses that they aren't happy well are they??

She went home prepared his last dinner and she had a smile over her face. Showing how excited she is to finally leave this house but somewhere she don't want too. But till when she will stay here.

In eve JK came

Y/N was arranging the dishes on the dining

"Go upstairs and fresh up come downstairs for dinner" She said in little confident voice JK crooked his eyebrows in confusion cause he never this amount of confidence in past 7 months of abuse.

He nodded and went upstairs

He came back

He had his dinner Y/N was standing there cause it is one of his order to not eat with him. She had so much eagerness to at least eat her last dinner with him. But she stood still saying nothing

When he had his dinner he stood up for leaving but Y/N said "Wait" He turn back to see Y/N holding some papers in her hand "What" He said in monotone

"I want divorce Jungkook" She said firmly making JK open his mouth in shock