VIII

Jk was still waiting for her to wake up. He is waiting her to wake so that he can apologize and make a new start with her. 

^It is not ot hard to forgive me right^ He thought but his negative thoughts were suppressing all the hopes which he had in his heart 

^Why would she even forgive a monster like you^ 

^You literally raped your wife whom you promise that you won't even touch her without her permission^

^You beat her up and make her feel more than worst. Is this how a husband should treat his wife^

^You treated her as if she is nothing but a rag doll to you^

^You promised her that you won't let her cry never but here you were the reasons of her tears^

^You are nothing but a monster but still she stayed with you for whole 7 months because she loved you and had hope that you would change but you^

^You are not even a human?^

He was shooked by his thoughts when he saw something on Y/N's neck.

He saw a beautiful necklace with a heart and his initials "JK" carved in it. He cried remembring when they both exchange these necklace with each other necklace. "You still wear it hmm baby" He said with a regretful tone

Flashback

Y/N and JK were just passing by a jwellery shop they just celebrated their 2 years of dating they were so happy. They reached their as JK wanted to gift her something of her choice on this special day.

The lady asked "What you both lovely couple want?" She asked smiling brightly at the cute pair. Y/N became little shy snuggled more in Jungkook's arm. JK chuckled seeing her cute reaction.

"Anything my queen wants" He said making Y/N more shy 

"I don't want anything else than you" She said

Listening their cute talkings the lady said "Well we have a cute pair of necklace for you both with a heart shaped pendent you can carve anything in it. If you want otherwise it also looks beautiful plain" 

They both look at each other Y/N nodded 

They both come to an end that they would carve each other name's initials over it. 

Jungkook was paying for both of thier necklace but Y/N insisted that she wanted to pay for his cause she also wants something to give him. He was definitely not supporting it but atlast he accepted.

Flashback ends 

He carresed that necklace more and more tears flowing out of his eyes. He also wears that necklace but never cared about it. But now it matters alot to him. His eyes went to her neck he saw his bites marks over necks. He saw how red they are that if more force applied it might bleed. He feel more guiltier than ever ^How can ever he can hurt her^ He thought

Soon she opened her eyes. 

She found Jk looking at her tenderly but her feelings weren't caring about the way he was looking she just thought he might hit her again. Why is she even on the hospital bed. What happened to her??

"Baby you awake?" He said with love and regret in his voice 

"Y-yes" She mumbled cause she knows what happen after not answering him when he questions

"How are you feeling? Do you need anything? Shall I call dr?" He said again in the same voice.

She shooked her head softly.

He bent down just to touch her cheecks "Baby~ I love you" He said making Y/N shook for a while but she thought it might be some act as they are in hospital. She nodded

"Baby why aren't you saying anything?" He said making her look at him ^when did he become so soft for her^ She thought

"Baby shall we go to home? Hmm?" He asked holding her hand in his big palm.

She didn't say anything still engrossed in her thoughts why is he even behaving like this. Is he being sarcastic and torcher her at home. 

He sighed seeing her face which had no emotion just fear of how would he react.

----------------------

They both reached the house as usual Y/N went to her room thinking that he would beat her up.

Few hours went Y/N and Jungkook were in their respective room. 

One didn't come out due to fear

One didn't come out for unknown reason.

Y/N POV

I just don't know what to do? I am sitting over here on my bed not knowing what to do. Is jungkook still here or he went somewhere. 

I know I have to make dinner for him as time is going. How long should I sit here but I am afraid that he might hit me or beat me. I really don't know what to do. 

Shall I go out, Yes I should cause if I don't go out I would be beaten up for not making dinner yes let's go.

I went out towards the kitchen. I saw Jk standing over there and making dinner after seeing this nostalgia rushed inside me. I remember those days when I used to wake up morning and Jk used to make me breakfast or sometimes making dinner together. Our happy memories....

I feel JK noticed me he turned face towards me suddenly I started feeling scared I mean so scared I dunno what to do or say?

JK POV

I was in the room taking few office meetings from home as I don't feel like going to office leaving Y/N but Y/N didn't come out of her room since we come back from hospital. I feel she needs rest so I didn't bother her but I am feeling hungry let's go and cook some food. 

As I went to kitchen I remember I haven't cooked anything past 7 months only Y/N used to do it even after my torcher I felt so bad after thinking about that. 

As I was cooking I felt someone's presence here, I looked and it was Y/N she feel likes she is engrossed in thoughts definitely thinking what I am doing here?

She lift her head when our eyes meet her face was stricken with fear. Is this how much I have torchered her that rather than smiling she is frightened of me.

I went close to her to speak something but she started shivering "Y/N" I said 

"Y/N I am sorry"