XVII

Movie started everyone was serious but Jungkook, Jungkook seems weird like very weird he was time to time eyeing Y/N nd Jimin sitting together kind off laying but Jungkook don't like the site of them. 

Jimin also watched Jungkook's reaction he saw was jealousy but also some insecurity in his eyes which seems new to him as he haven't seen Jungkook being insecure for Y/N he trusts her but why now? 

Jungkook POV

Why is she with Hyung I don't like this. I trust hyung but the point is I am insecure what if what is she leaves me nd go with someone else no I don't want tht right I love her and she does the same right why I am thinking this way. 

^She has reason to leave u Jeon^

^don't u remember how u behaved with her?^

^She is living with you its a grt thing otherwise she must have left u soon or early^

His thoughts mocks him everytime he remember how he treated that beautiful soul.

Jimin POV

I was sitting or laying comfortably with Y/N. Suddenly nostalgia rushed in me. Like the way we used to have all those golden days nd life have been playing alot. But why does Jungkook and Y/N don't seem fine to me. Like something is really not well in them. Jungkook looking again and again not focusing on movie I am sure something is wrong. Nd the happiness and smiles have definitely vanished from their faces. It seems like they faking it... As far as I know them, they were never like this. I would talk to Y/N may be she would spill some beans...

Time skip till the movie ended

Jungkook POV

I was wide awake but rest of the guys were asleep. Was the movie this boring that they slept hushh... But one thing which I couldn't digest is Y/N in Jimin hyung's arms. Like whyy they r sleeping so close this is not accepted.... I was shooked by a tap. I saw Taehyung Hyung standing beside me nd looking at me with sleepy eyes saying "What is up Kook?" 

Jungkook POV END

"Nothing Hyung" 

"No tell me something definitely not good" He said as he felt the uneasiness going in younger's mind

"Hyung I just I just" The younger couldn't answer properly

"Is it about Y/N?" The older inquired

"N-no I mean yes" 

"Let's talk outside all r sleeping come" The older said nd head out towards the lawn

The younger gave the last look after looking back at Y/N 

In the lawn Taehyung prepared drinks nd sat down on one of the chair which laid down!! 

Jungkook came fast nd sat in front of the older taking the drink and thanking him

"So what is it?? Jungkook" Tae asked

"Hyung i-its j-just" The younger couldn't answer......

"I can understand Kook" Tae said

"W-what I mean what u can understand hyung?" He was nervous cause not knowing how will his hyung reply knowing his deeds. He was actually thinking why hasn't his hyungs have given him to the police or befriended him....

"Jungkook I know so many things are going in your life like I don't even want to reminisce u. But kook u r really strong to handle all the situation on ur own like Y/N too she went through so much too. I appreciate u guys still happy and all things in ur lyf" He completed

"Hyung I know" He couldn't said anything cause this wasn't something which was expected from him.

"Jungkook pls give her all love and support. I haven't seen the glow on her face since like many months. I hope u r taking care of her" Taehyung ended and sipped his drink looking towards the star.

There was a moment of silence until Jungkook sniffles were audible which made Taehyung shooked

"What happened kook?" Tae inquired

"Hyung I-I a-am sorry!! I did w-wrong, v-very wrong. I j-just" He couldn't speak more unless Tae hugged him saying "You are free to share Kook I am always here"

"Hyung, I am just sorry" These were the last words Jungkook said before leaving from there making Tae again confused..

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey guys!!!

Ik long time no update. I am really sorry guys!!! Don't kill me please...

I am just busy with my studies and all. Moreover my health isn't with me..

Pls guys take care of yourself... I hope you guys like it. I tried to give u one hint so if u understand don't forget to comment...

Pls vote and comment....

Thank youuu

and sorry for late update