XIII

Y/N POV

My eyes are heavy right now. I have been feeling so tired since we take off as Jk was so excited for the trip to Jeju. He asked me where to go. He gave me many options but no I love Jeju, I have many memories attached with it. I just wanna re-live it 

Jungkook and I went to Jeju as our first trip together, we were unmarried, we were dating nd it was beautiful as usual. But everything is changed. If I even want to change myself nd come to my normal I can't my life has driven me to a different place and a new way, I dont hate Jungkook but I also can't forgive for what he did. I am so confused I want to live nd go away from him. Just away very farr..

I sighed and was interrupted by jk he grinned nd said "baby why were u looking so lost" 

I didn't say anything just moving my head away from him kind off ignoring him I see the sad face of Jungkook but he did hurt me many times he didn't care about me tht time why should I care now? 

I was looking out seeing the outer scenery which is nthg just half an more we would reach Jeju from Seoul.

We reached jeju soon. Jk was behaving like the most gentle man anyone could imagine. 

Finally checked in the hotel room. But wait why r there two queen bed ohh I dunno... 

As jungkook understood me being puzzled "I thought you won't be comfortable with sleeping with me so yeah"

"Hmm" I said and walk away thinking what is actually gonna happen here.

Time skip to night 

"Y/N baby we will go for dinner in the dining hall as the buffet is ready" Jungkook said seeking the attention of Y/N who was reading the book of a girl who is left alone finding it relatable she picked tht book

"Okay" She mumbled and Jungkook said "You get ready too so that we can go at the beach" He said striking her old golden memories back.

Flashback

The couple was sitting over the soft sand of the beach under the moonlight where cool breeze striking their body creating goosebumps.

Y/N was wearing a long beautiful soft dress, which had floral imprint, whereas jungkook wasn't wearing any shirt but was wearing shorts. His hot and chiseled abbs were on display. 

Y/N sat down whereas Jungkook laid down keeping his head on Y/N's lap and said "baby did you enjoy" He asked with a grin on his face.

Y/N chuckled and said "definitely babyyyy" while pecking his forehead.

Sweet silence engulfing the environment and everything felt so calmful that they never want to end this beautiful night.

"But bae we are still left with real fun" Jungkook said while breaking the silence whereas Y/N crooked her eyebrows trying to understand what he is trying to say.

"What are you talking about?" Y/N said while being confused

"Don't be so innocent baby" Jungkook said while settling down beside her

"What ar-" Her words were cut when she realized what he is talking about her cheeks turned pink and she was left speechless.

"What happened baby? Why r u so quiet all so sudden" Jungkook said innocently teasing her 

"Yahh don't tease me" She said showing she is stern and standing up going away.

Jungkook ran towards her and picked her up keeping her on his shoulder and said "So what about the plans we created for the night"

"What we? we never created this plan you only did that" She said

He chuckled and said "So?"

"So? what?"

"So what so what?"

"So? what? So? what? So? what?"

"Leave let's go to our room and do something productive" Jungkook said.

Flashback Ends

Those memories were still fresh in her mind those sweet memories her loving memories of her life.. The best memories of her life. 

They both reached the dinner hall, The aroma of food hit her nose and her stomach started grumbling "Woah Fooood" she said as the food came in her picture. 

Jungkook chuckled and had some inner happiness that she spoke smthg on her without him initiating any conversation.

"yeah baby food" he said and pecked her rosy cheeks.

She smiled and nodded ran to have her favourite food.

They both were having thier food calmly but Y/N being in her old self she is smiling and being happy just at the sight of food made her happy.

Jungkook enjoyed her smiling face and her cute whining as the chef was taking time to bring the food and her blabbering over the food.

After this they went to the beach the same old beach when they came, when they both were happy...

Y/N roamed around and inhaled the fresh air feeling free and safe and calm. She was at peace rn She didn't care about the things now. What ever would happen to her she won't say anything she would just enjoy the thingsss and would love herself.

She will keep herself first all of everything now her happiness matter her alot. So she will be happy now. she won't care who care about her or not but she is happy in herself.

Cause she learnt to love herself......

"The end"

"NOT REALLY"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

So guysss how are you all? 

Do you think this is the end or are you satisfied with this end??

Lemme know your views...

Please vote and comment....