VI

Okay, This might contain trigerring content for few viewers. If you aren't comfortable then don't read. 

Thank you

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"What divorce" Jungkook asked 

"Yes" Y/N said confidentially. 

"No you aren't leaving me" Jungkook said "Why Jeon?? Why? Afterall you are treating me like I am shit. Jungkook I can't stand here with you" She said 

"I SAID YOU AREN'T LEAVING ME"

"I AM LEAVING YOU AND I AM FILING DIVORCE YOU GET IT" She growled

"Lower your voice Y/N" He said in calm yet dangereous tone

"WHAT WILL YOU DO HUH??" She said

"Again m saying lower your voice" He suggested

"NO" 

"Yes"

"JUNGKOOK I AM LEAVING YOU. I HAVE PACKED MY BAGS AND I DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU ANYMORE"

"ENOUGH" Jungkook said 

"WHAT WILL YOU DO HUH??" She asked as her tears were threadtening to fall but she held them. Trying to be strong not trying she is already strong...

"Shall I show you what can I do huh?? Sweetheart" He said while touching her cheecks softly

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME" She growled

"Well I can do more than this baby~" He said

"JUNGKOOK" In fractions of second Jungkook lifted her threw her on his shoulder and lead towards their bedroom. Oh correction his room

"So lemme show you what can I do" He said making Y/N heart beat faster in fear well she is going through the same past few months.

"I will f*ck you and won't let you loose concious wait and watch me" He said in very dangerous voice making that poor shiver in fear.

He tore her clothes and quickly started kissing her roughly.

She was definitely NOT comfortable and he didn't even ask her consent for that.

He shove him inside her and started thrusting in inhumane speed

{I am not adding details}

After few minutes later

He was still thrusting inside which was definitely rough. She had c*m thrice but still who is he to care.

After few hours 

Whenever she was closing her eyes he immediately gave her a tight slap to not loose her consious

Definitely she was tired. She was frustrated. She was feeling controlled. Not being able to work according to her. Is this what love is?. Is this how it feels when you love of your life chanes and becomes monster. She just wants to escape herself from this cruel world. This world where she has no rights how to live in her own ways. She is just tired, now she don't have any hopes with her life. 

The one who she called love of her life her universe is soo cruel towards her. Did h forget that he promised to take care of her. Did he forget he promised he will never hurt her and protect her. Did he forget he vowed that he will protect her and let anybody hurt but here he is the cause of her misery. How can he change???

She was still engrossed in her thoughts and tears were flowing down her eyes. And that monster is still thrusting her.

Her body coudn't take it but still he kept doing it. Whenever she used to shut her eyes. He would slap her right away so that she is not unconcious. He definitely took everything which is inside her. Now she felts that her emotions are succesfully sucked up and she might go in trauma.

That whole night was a mere nightmare for her. She couldn't beleive how is even alive but her emotions are dead.

She screamed but his deaf ears didn't hear that. 

Her body gave up but he didn't let her rest

She wanted to run away but he didn't let her.

But what will happen after this, will he be happy? The actual question is this. 

Morning took place Y/N didn't sleep as she tried but that beast didn't let her.

He left her at 5:30 in mrng and dozed off to sleep immediately without caring about the poor soul. She tried picking herself up but couldn't, She whimpered as she coudn't even feel her lower region. Her whole body was carved by the beast. BUT SHE FELT NOTHING.

NO EMOTIONS OVER HER FACE.

After miserably failing she was still in that position praying that god could give her some energy to atleast erase those touches cause she can still feel it. But no one is there to help her. She is alone. No one can see her miseries. No one really see how broken she is from inside but how will someone see? When Jungkook has made f*cking rules which are totally implied over Y/N one mistake feel the worst nightmares you can ever feel.

She stayed still only tears were flowing but her face showed no emotions. Her tears were flowing non stop but she didn't care cause she felt nothing. She is just numb. She has nothing to say nor to now. Now she is just tired of living here. Here with people with no mercy. No humanity.

Just for their selfishness

Never in her worst dream she could feel her life would change this way. 

Well who know when your life changes whether for good way or bad way. Its life you know everything is written in your fate. 

Slowly sleep took over her but just for nightmares,

Jungkook POV

I woke up and looked over the clock it shows 9 woah today I slept this much. I feel so tired even after waking up. 

Then my eyes went to Y/N who had dried tears over her face. Her naked body was on show well ahmm I took whole blanket how would she even cover herself. I covered her. Her whole body was showing scars from previous beating and fresh H!ck!es.

Suddenly tears started flowing from her eyes. Wait is she crying in her dreams.

"Hey Y/N wake up" I tried waking her up but she started mumbling

"No I am sorry Kook I love you"  She said and more fresh tears escape her eyes.

I vigorously shooked her. She finally opened her eyes only to faint after seeing me. Wait why did she faint or is she sleeping..

-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

What could happen to Y/N??

Do you think she will ever escape??

How are you guys?? Hope you all are doing well!! Pls take care of yourself

You are precious!! You are cared and you are definitely worth of everything...

Pls don't anyone make you loose hope.

I love you guys...

If any prb you can always DM me.....