X

There was silence for over 2min Jungkook tried to break it before Y/N spoke "Please d-don't b-beat m-me. I-I a-am s-sorry t-that I-I couldn't h-hear y-your voice I-I was in w-washroom." She spoke while trembling

This again made Jungkook feel the worst he dunno how just how just he can be so cruel on that girl whom he used to cherish the most.

"No Y/N you are getting me wrong I didn't come to you to d-do something ahmm well can you shift yourself in ""OUR ROOM"" He said with giving full emphasis on OUR ROOM. He felt that it was okay but he don't know how could Y/N think about it. 

^What is he trying to do? I am afraid. Is he gonna lock me in the room forever. I mean I dunno what to do. If i don't follow him. He might beat me for not following his order. He is cruel, He is monster. I just want to leave him. Please god^ She thought

"I d-don't w-want t-to g-go t-to y-your r-room" She stuttered fear was perfectly visible over her face 

^She said your room not our room well for your information you r-ped her like everyday there in that particular room and what do you even expect something from^

"Please Y/N" He plead

She didn't again pay attention over him or his pleading voice or his nervous face she directly looked down in fear.

He waited for her response

"Y/N we can sleep together you know like we used to do earlier" He said making her look with hurtful face.

"WHAT? NO WHAT JEON WHAT THE HELL IS THIS YOU WILL ABUSE ME FOR MONTHS AND BEAT AND RAPE AND EVEN SOMETIMES LEAVING ME LIKE A DEAD PERSON AND AFTER FEW DAYS WHEN I ASKED FOR DIVORCE YOU F-CKED ME WHOLE NIGHT EVEN WHEN I TRIED TO CLOSE MY EYES DUE TO FRUSTRATION YOU SLAPPED ME AND THEN NEXT DAY YOU TOOK ME TO THE HOSPITAL AND NEXT I SAW YOU BEING NORMAL ANDDDDD YOU THINK I FREAKING BELEIVE YOU TRUST YOU AND BEHAVE NORMALLY DO YOU THINK IT IS FREAKING NORMAL HUH??? IS IT?? TELL ME I JUST WANT TO F*CKING LEAVE YOU GET JUST GET THAT THING INSIDE YOU SHORT BRAIN" She took everything out in one go and she was breathing heavilyy after taking it all out now she felt far better than before but now she was afraid of consequences of shouting on him.

He stood there listening her each and every word she litrally spoke out to loud and normally without shuttering. 

He knew this would happen after what he did this would the results his wrong deeds.

"You can now leave" She whispered

"Y/N I am sorry" He mumbled

He know he couldn't do anything atleast now cause he knew anything would make Y/N crazy so he remained silent and left the room.

In the night

Jungkook in his room couldn't sleep definitely how could he sleep but he heard some sobbing sound he went and saw Y/N on the bed crying like she just lost something precious.

He know these are nightmares which she is facing and the major reason is only him. He is the one and the only reason of her nightmares.

He gently tapped on her shoulder trying to wake her up but she didn't wake up. He gently shooked her and said"It is just a nightmare baby" He said in most calmed voice he can ever say.

Y/N slowly opened her eyes she gulped seeing jk in front of her eyes. 

"Baby aren't you able to sleep huh??" He questioned

She was angry on him not angry very angry like wth is wrong with him that he just can't see it

Seeing her silent for long he said

"Lemme sing a song for you" He said very calmly he left the room just to get the guitar

He started singing dimple then for you then butterfly

It showed his emotion from love to grief he felt the same emotions which were in the song as soon as she heard those song she slept peacefully.

He stared at her face which actually don't have any scars but her lips chapped make him remember him when he used to slap her mercilessly that one side of her lips used too bleed evertime. He never felt this way the way he was feeling now.

He regret everything he did to her but that's not the only thing which he needs to do. He deserves worst punishment for raising his hand over someone who is not someone that is his own wife who he vowed but he broke everything. So he needs to be ready for upcoming torchorous event of his life.

He definitely remember those golden days when they were happy

In the cafe they both were sitting as they both came back from their work as for JK he loves singing and his voice is definitely peaceful.

So Y/N and JK ordered a karaoke set for them as for Y/N voice is also good but she isn't confident enough she just needs someone to appreciate.

They grabbed their drinks going back to their house while holding each other's hand well this is their daily routine coming back from thier work and meeting in cafe then going back home while walking and talking sharing their whole day and sometimes even talking about future.

As they reached home they changed their clothes and they both started the karaoke.

One by one the things started going super cool and Jungkook started singing perfect by Ed Sheeran for her. Yes definitely its such an romantic song and his voice and the aura was definitely so much to handle

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight" 

He finish the last lines of the song and tears of happiness started pouring through her eyes.

He saw her he immediately went upto her picked her up in bridal style and went round and round. 

Those beautiful happy moment of their life.