Chapter 6 - Bed Talk

// A bit of <3 in the air for these two.

Iris's POV

I was laid down in our bed, Vara's bed. I stared at the ceiling for a good while, thinking about why I blocked her out in the first place. I let out a deep sigh, before I watched my Vee enter the room. She was my lover and I was her mate. She went over to the bed, getting into it with me and wrapped her arm around me. "Hey. I missed you." she began to talk to me.

I didn't want to say anything to her, I just remained staring at the ceiling. "I understand if you don't want to talk to me. I know you are still angry with me. Just try to get a nice sleep and I will be right here, okay?" she asked. Angry? I wasn't angry with her at all...

A few seconds later, I closed my eyes, beginning to sleep. 

Then, a couple of hours later, I woke up again at midnight. Vara was fast asleep, which was still strange to me as I thought vampires didn't need any sort of sleep. I realised that she wasn't wearing anything, so she was exposed under the duvet. I turned onto my side, slowly moving my hand onto her bare stomach, gently drawing my name with my finger along with some shapes. I did this for a couple of minutes, before I wrote, 'I love you, Vee.' 

This woke her up, making me jump as her eyes were a dark shade of purple. She turned her head to me, I could see her fangs in the corner of her lips. Shit. I didn't mean to awaken her vampire side...

"I didn't mean to disturb you, Vee. I was...-" 

She then cut me off with her lips against mine, immediately making me let out a soft small moan. Damn...was this love all over again? 

I had to pull away from her a minute later to breathe again. We then stared at each other for a few minutes, our passion for each other becoming more unbreakable by the second. This really was love all over again.

Vee then chuckled, closing her eyes again to continue sleeping. I was left wide awake. 

We shared our first kiss all over again.