Chapter 12 - Apologies

Iris's POV

I fluttered my eyes open, feeling surprisingly better after the painful bite. I was on the bed with Vee, who had her arms wrapped around me. "I'm sorry for freaking out like that on you." I apologised to her, "You smashed my favourite wine glass." she told me. "But, I know why you did it. You were angry with my dark side and she apologises deeply." she then added.

"I still love you. I just..."

"I know. You don't have to say it, I already know." she cut me off. I sighed deeply, before I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers. She kissed me back, "I promise to take it easy with you on the next blood moon. If I break that promise, you can do whatever you want with me. I won't fight you." she then said. 

"That seems fair." I told her, before I sat up and looked at my shoulder. Barely a scratch. I guess she healed me with her blood after I passed out. "Go and have a shower, my love. I will cook you something to eat." she said, making me nod as I wondered over to the bathroom and closed the door behind me to have a proper think about what just happened.

If she breaks that promise...what would I do to her? 

I let out a deep sigh, turning the shower on and got undressed. I didn't want to kill her, I didn't want to torture her, I just wanted to love her. Or, I could tie her down onto the bed and leave her there for a few hours during the blood moon...

That could go badly wrong though because of her incredible strength. I stepped into the hot shower, and stood under it for a few minutes to think things through. I then had the idea in my head. 

Twenty minutes later, I got out of the shower and did my normal routine, before I headed downstairs to the dining room. 

Once I saw Vee, I gave her a little smirk. "Don't worry, I am not going to read your mind." she told me, while she placed down the plate of food and pulled out a chair for me to sit down on.

I sat down at the table and began to eat, still imagining the things I was going to do to her. 

I was going to tease the hell out of her.