Chapter 16 - Stage Three

// You know the deal. Don't worry, it's going to be short.  (<3 <3 <3)

Iris's POV

Vee pulled away from me, so she could watch and see what I was going to do next. I licked my lips, before I started to feel some pain in my chest. I bared my teeth, my canines were turning into small fangs and my skin was boiling to the touch. My heart had stopped beating, and then the pain stopped. Just like that...

I looked at Vee, the love of my life. "I'm hungry." those were the first words that came out of my mouth after my transformation. "I'm all yours." she told me. And those were the words that I wanted to hear from my mate. Mate. That has a nice sound to it...

I leaned forward and sank my fangs into her neck, wrapping my arms around her at the same time as I began to feed on her. I heard her moan, which was music to my ears. I then realised that I was on stage three. Once I was done, I pulled away and kissed the lovely bite mark that I made, before I looked at her with a devilish look. "Something's taking over me, Vee..." I said to Vee, as I started to push her down onto the mattress. 

"Let her do the business." she told me. Who was she talking about? My vampire side?

I leaned my head down, softly kissing her chest, then eventually leading down to her area...

The sounds that came out of her mouth, was simply beautiful.