Chapter 10 - Love In The Shower

// <3 <3 <3

Iris's POV

I woke up to hearing the sound of the shower, making me sit up slowly. I let out a deep sigh, deciding whether or not to join Vee as I knew where it was going to end up. I got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom, and carefully got into the shower, behind Vee. 

She turned around, immediately giving me a chill down my spine. "Can I go behind you?" she asked me. I nodded, and so we swapped places. I put my head under the shower, getting my hair wet. "What's the rush?" she asked me, feeling her arms snake around me. She then pressed a kiss against my shoulder, letting out a tiny moan on purpose. 

"Why do we always make love in the shower after these stupid blood moons?" I asked her, "First of all, it's not stupid. Secondly, it's our amazing bond." she replied. "Of course it has to be the mate bond..." I said, before Vee gently moved me away from the hot shower. She then pushed me against the wall, leaning down to my neck.

"I love you so much." Vee whispered into my ear, before I felt her fangs slide into me. I arched my back, feeling the pleasure inside of my veins. I let out a loud moan, closing my eyes to fully embrace it. A few minutes later, she pulled away and bit into her wrist so that I could be healed. I drank a tiny bit of her blood and wrapped my arms around her waist. I licked my lips, craving her.

"I love you the same amount, Vee." I told her back. I then pressed my lips against hers, my breathing getting slightly heavier as the kiss became deeper and passionate. "Mate." 

I widened my eyes at her voice inside of my head, making me pull away to breathe properly. She sounded...like she was someone else entirely. Was it her vampire side?

"Sorry, babe. I didn't mean to scare you like that." Vee apologised as soon as she saw how much it startled me. "It's fine. Let's just get cleaned up and continue with our day." I told her. 

She nodded, frowning a little before she moved away and began to wash her hair. I took a deep breath in, then breathed it out. 

I was not looking forward to the next blood moon. 

Because I was pretty sure her vampire side has gotten much stronger now that I am mated with her.