Chapter 9 - Reunited Love

// BLOOD MOON CHAPTER!

Iris's POV

"Really? You are going to let me claim you?" Vee asked me, her voice cracking a little from emotions and in a bit of disbelief. I nodded. "Yes. I want to be yours, Vee." I replied. Then, I felt her bite me again, making me let out a small moan. I arched my back, before Vee began to lift me up so I was sitting up. The pleasurable venom then began to seep through her wonderful bite, making me moan slightly louder until Vee pulled away. 

"One taste of my blood and you will be mine." she told me. I nodded, before watching her bite into her own wrist, and then offered it to me. I gently took her wrist, hesitating a little. "It won't turn you, my love. I can see that you aren't ready for that." she reassured me. "Okay, Vee. I trust you." I said and licked her bite wound, beginning to drink slowly. Her blood tasted bitter and horrible, but it tasted good at the same time. Weird...but incredible. 

Once I felt like I had enough, which was for only three seconds, I pulled away and wiped my lips with my thumb. I looked up at Vee, feeling connected with her. She smiled happily, showing off her fangs before I watched her move around so that she was then behind me. She wrapped her legs around me, letting out a deep sigh. "How do you feel?" she asked me. "I feel connected." I answered her. 

"How connected?" she asked me. She began to softly kiss my neck, causing me to wriggle a little. "I can't really explain it, Vee. It's like...I can feel your lust for me. And you are holding it back." I told her. "That's because I don't want to hurt you." she said, before I leaned back against her. I watched her hand gently caress my hot skin, causing goose-bumps to appear. "Reunited love. That's what we are both experiencing." I told her.

She responded with a small hum, before she moved my head so that we were looking deeply into each others eyes. I locked my lips with hers and suddenly felt some movement down there which made me let out some lovely sounds and noises which filled the entire bedroom. 

A few minutes later, I was sat on top of Vee and was kissing her deeply and passionately. I couldn't get enough of her amazing sounds. I pulled my lips away, so I could get my breath back. "Do you remember what you called me during that hot moment earlier?" she asked me, testing my fuzzy brain.

"I called you the Queen of love." I told her. 

"Yep, that's correct. Do you know why you decided to call me that?" 

"Because you are irresistible."

She laughed at that, "It's true though." I told her.

"I know it is true. I am the best at seducing my lover, which is obviously you." she said, before letting out a small yawn. 

I looked at the window in the bathroom, seeing the blood moon begin to go down. Aww....

I frowned at the blood moon settling down for another few weeks or so, before Vee told me the good news.

"Don't worry about the blood moon, my love. It will be back sooner than you think." 

Wait a minute...how was that good news? What the hell was I just thinking?

I felt Vee bring me down to the soft mattress, wrapping her arms around me. "I can't wait for our shower." she whispered into my ear, before she closed her eyes.

Yay...